Lil Faith in Psycho Training

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
LeLe

Lil Faith in Psycho Training

Postby LeLe » Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:46 pm

Lawd, that is a mess. Even Cassie is a little crazy from beyond the grave, too. Cassie use to be really sweet. I just watch Faith tearing up those pix of Avery's she was showing her for the wedding....Then screamed to Nick that she was being mean to me. Boy, I'd have me a little tail with a fly swatter...like my Grandmother use to do to us. Faith is really bad/mean to Avery.

alanadz

Re: Lil Faith in Psycho Training

Postby alanadz » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:11 pm

Quote LeLe: Lawd, that is a mess. Even Cassie is a little crazy from beyond the grave, too. Cassie use to be really sweet. I just watch Faith tearing up those pix of Avery's she was showing her for the wedding....Then screamed to Nick that she was being mean to me. Boy, I'd have me a little tail with a fly swatter...like my Grandmother use to do to us. Faith is really bad/mean to Avery.

Well some mental illnesses passed on through the generations.

laurie6

Postby laurie6 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:17 pm

I think Faith is just acting out right now because she has been through a lot in her crap life, she went through a lot of changes for a young child. IMO Nick and Sharon need to be more strict with her before she grows up acting this way, But I don't think that will happen because Sharon is going through something herself and Nick is an idiot who doesn't know how to discipline children.

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:18 pm

Sharon is abusing that child to do her dirty work.

Charlie Big

Postby Charlie Big » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:20 pm

Faith was born in a mental hospital and from her very first day, this child never had a chance. I really always believed that Faith would have been so much better off just being raised by Ashley. Sharon is manipulating this child so much, abusing her and then using her, she will have so many problems to work through. I won't be surprised by anything, when it comes to Faith's behavior. She is already showing serious signs of emotional problems. The child has been too catered to by her father and emotionally abused by her mother. It is troubling.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:37 pm

I agree there has been non stop drama in Faith's very young life.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:09 am

I like Faith, she is one of the most interesting females at Y&R. lol! It's true!

Monsoon

Postby Monsoon » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:10 am

I feel sorry for Faith having to live with that psycho mom of hers. What Sharon is doing to her daughter is beyond abusive. It is sick and twisted. Sharon is evil.

Lanie1959

Postby Lanie1959 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:35 am

Faith was screwed from day one...first being born in the mental hospital then getting kidnapped for so long she seems to form unhealthy bonds with her parents probably because of the separation she suffered.She was taken from Sahron and then taken from Ashley.

Savoy

Postby Savoy » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:44 am

The girl is a typical kid who wants her parents together. If Faith's behavior is any indicator of what's to come, then that would mean other children will be taking after their psycho parents. ~)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”