SPOILER: Nick & Avery's Wedding!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Re: SPOILER: Nick & Avery's Wedding!

Postby mackenzie_b » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:05 am

Quote StinkyCat:
Quote mackenzie_b:
Quote Jayceca:
Quote alanadz: Dylan is not a Newman but he is Nick and Victoria's brother, so Sharon just has to sleep with him!

I can see a Nick/Avery/Dylan triangle. I think Adam would be more interesting, but I can live with Dylan.

Dylan is NOT Nick & Victoria's brother.

Yeah he is.... Dylan is Nikki's son and their half-brother!

Right now this is speculation. Not fact. Maybe Stitch is Nikki's son.

It's Dylan..... Nelson Branco said they're gonna try to make it look like it's Stitch.... but it's really Dylan!

He even bet $20 on it.... putting his own money on the spoiler.... his info is legit.... y'all know he was right about Sharon changing the paternity tests and Phyllis falling down the stairs into a coma....

Postby StinkyCat » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:06 am

Quote clc3976: I keep waiting for Nick & Sharon to reunite and you goofy writers straighten out what you have done to her. I HATE Nick and Avery together! What is it with you writers putting a woman's sister with her husband or ex husband? DISGUSTING!!! I hope it is not much longer before Adam and Chelsea are back together and Avery and Dylan hook up!

So correct me if i am wrong, it is NOT okay to marry your sister's ex husband (the sister that you have not been close to for years).
But it IS okay to marry your ex husband's brother AND father?
Which is more disgusting???

Postby PinkChick » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:40 am

sorry to say but there is nothin at all endearing about nick + avery so i hope they do not get married :~

they have none of the ingredients needed for a great soap opera couple

zero passion
zero history
zero chemisty
zero dramas

to me they are just blah!

avery loves dylan & nick loves himself so this wedding if it happens will be a disaster

Postby deceived » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:26 am

Quote YR2013:
Quote jilltidwell:
Quote countryMomof4: I don't think it will happen either.

I don't want it to happen either. They are as boring as watching paint dry.

ITA, There is zero chemistry between these two.

This is isn't the only boring couple shoved down our throat every day....

Postby Shater » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:33 am

Quote countryMomof4: I don't think it will happen either.
Me either.. I think Sharon is going to make sure of that.. she will do something or she will manipulate her kid into doing something. The Demon Seed.

Postby villyforever55 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:23 am

Quote JenG61: You know Nick has always been wrong for a lot of his deeds as well, but again, for some reason he is likeable and you always end up wanting him happy...weird right? I mean why oh why cant we do that for Sharon? Why cant fans just forgive and move on from Sharons bad deeds like we do for ALL OTHER CHARACTERS? because Sharon is just a hated character. She is .......... nasty.....she is like the town receptacle if you get my drift LOL. Screwing Victor and marrying him? Ewww please. Nick shouldnt even be standing next to her AT ALL just for that reason. Avery is great for Nick, a refreshing change. A woman with a real brain and love in her.

I didn't like the idea at first but they, Nick and Avery, have grown on me. She's smart, independent and has actually done stuff in her life to help others who could not help themselves, something neither of his previous wives know anything about. And she can really cook!

And, we have seen sisters on this show marry or be with the same man; Ashley and Traci and Dru and Olivia. And brothers, Neil and Malcolm, Nick and Adam have done it. It does take some getting used to.

Yale Steam

Postby Yale Steam » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:32 am

First of all, them belonging together is debatable. It depends on who you talk to. I say they don't belong together and they never did.

Secondly, Dylan is Nikki's son according to Nelson Branco and he has been right on the monet about other stuff recenty.

Postby trinilisa » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:46 am

Quote pistachios: Nick & Avery get married in Chancellor Park! :D

It will be a happy celebration with lots of guests and Avery's wedding dress is stunning.

Thanks for the spoiler. What's your source? I only ask that because I thought some other spoilers said that it would be marked with tragedy or something? Plus I read another spoiler that said that Sharon is intent on stopping the wedding?<confused>

Postby alanadz » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:08 pm

Avery will be a beautiful bride. We all know the GC loon will do something to stop the wedding.

canada gal

Postby canada gal » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:20 pm

I am not convinced that Sharon will get the chance to stop the wedding. It's just too perfect for that. Either Navery get hitched or Avery will have cold feet. And I think maybe Dylan may reach out to her.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”