I wonder when Sharon and Nick will reunite. Nick seems distant with Phyliss lately!!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
canuck

Re: I wonder when Sharon and Nick will reunite. Nick seems distant with Phyliss lately!!!

Postby canuck » Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:38 pm

Quote cdbb:
Quote canuck:
Quote granny45: Nick is "distant with Phyllis" because Phyllis is in JAIL!! They can't show their feeling for each other as they would like because it is not ALLOWED!! 8)

I'm sure Nick will be "showing his feelings" for Phyllis once she's in the office on work release. 3)

Personaly, I will not call this "feeling" but sex and lust!!! :~

Hence the "quotes" I put it in. I guess the sarcasm didn't translate well in my typing :D

canuck

Re: I wonder when Sharon and Nick will reunite. Nick seems distant with Phyliss lately!!!

Postby canuck » Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:39 pm

Quote suegerry:
Quote canuck: You have to wonder if the people who think that Shick will never get back together have ever seen a soap opera before. I'm not a Shick, Shack, Phick, or Phack fan, but I can see it. :) ;)

Love this Shick, Shack, Phick, Phack .....thingy....lol... :-)

I have a headache from typing it all. :D :-)

valleycliffe

Postby valleycliffe » Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:50 pm

Quote canuck:
Quote suegerry:
Quote canuck: You have to wonder if the people who think that Shick will never get back together have ever seen a soap opera before. I'm not a Shick, Shack, Phick, or Phack fan, but I can see it. :) ;)

have a glass of wine. its gets rid of the headaches. raising glass cheers
shick forever.

cdbb

Postby cdbb » Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:51 pm

Quote canuck:
Quote cdbb:
Quote canuck:
Quote granny45: Nick is "distant with Phyllis" because Phyllis is in JAIL!! They can't show their feeling for each other as they would like because it is not ALLOWED!! 8)

I'm sure Nick will be "showing his feelings" for Phyllis once she's in the office on work release. 3)

Personaly, I will not call this "feeling" but sex and lust!!! :~

Hence the "quotes" I put it in. I guess the sarcasm didn't translate well in my typing :D

My error........ LOL!!!! We are on the same line ;) :D

canuck

Postby canuck » Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:52 pm

Quote valleycliffe:
Quote canuck:
Quote suegerry:

shick forever.

*raising glass* Cheers to you too. If that doesn't work I may have to try tequila. :D

valleycliffe

Postby valleycliffe » Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:59 pm

Quote canuck:
Quote valleycliffe:
Quote canuck:
Quote suegerry:

shick forever.

*raising glass* Cheers to you too. If that doesn't work I may have to try tequila. :D

mmmm tequila, with salt and lime. yum
so glad this clear springs s/l has finally started. now nick can rescue his juliette. then they will grow closer due to this experience
keeping the faith

minancee

Postby minancee » Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:34 pm

I just don't see it when he is with Phyliss something has changed with him. When he is with Sharon he looks at her like, gosh I really love her and wants to be with her. It almost seems like he is so jealous when she is with Jack. I have only been watching YR for about a year, so I am completely objective. Something has changed with Nick and Phyliss. Sorry Phick fans!!!

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:37 pm

Quote minancee: I just don't see it when he is with Phyliss something has changed with him. When he is with Sharon he looks at her like, gosh I really love her and wants to be with her. It almost seems like he is so jealous when she is with Jack. I have only been watching YR for about a year, so I am completely objective. Something has changed with Nick and Phyliss. Sorry Phick fans!!!

Nick was told by Sharon that they had to refrain from their feelings, that they both were married to other people, so Nick is accepting his marriage with Phyllis. IMO he warmed up to Phyllis only after Sharon told him there was no chance for him and her. But ~ true love will find a way ;)

Keeping the "Faith" :) Go, Shick, Go!!!! ;)

sarasecret007

Postby sarasecret007 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:39 pm

I see a custody battle going on in the future. I hope not with Noah.

minancee

Postby minancee » Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:40 pm

I totally agree Stacey, but I think eventually they wont be able to fight it any longer. They are the younger version of Victor and Nikki.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”