I wonder when Sharon and Nick will reunite. Nick seems distant with Phyliss lately!!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
StaceyT

Re: I wonder when Sharon and Nick will reunite. Nick seems distant with Phyliss lately!!!

Postby StaceyT » Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:31 pm

Quote suegerry: Regardless.....we all know where Nick`s heart is....he`s just standing on the corner waiting for it to come walking by.......Sharon......Sharon...... ;)

Some will never see it Sue ;) Their loss :-) We know what its all about, true love always trumps true lust :) ;)

Shick forever!!! Go, Shick, Go! :D Keeping the "fatih"! 3)

suegerry

Re: I wonder when Sharon and Nick will reunite. Nick seems distant with Phyliss lately!!!

Postby suegerry » Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:33 pm

We all know its not going to happen....the red hot mama is not out of the pen yet.....and when she comes out.....she`ll have sex with whoever wants her.....and back in for the balance of the six years..... :)

canuck

Postby canuck » Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:35 pm

You have to wonder if the people who think that Shick will never get back together have ever seen a soap opera before. I'm not a Shick, Shack, Phick, or Phack fan, but I can see it. :) ;)

cdbb

Postby cdbb » Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:36 pm

Quote canuck:
Quote granny45: Nick is "distant with Phyllis" because Phyllis is in JAIL!! They can't show their feeling for each other as they would like because it is not ALLOWED!! 8)

I'm sure Nick will be "showing his feelings" for Phyllis once she's in the office on work release. 3)

Personaly, I will not call this "feeling" but sex and lust!!! :~

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:37 pm

Quote canuck: You have to wonder if the people who think that Shick will never get back together have ever seen a soap opera before. I'm not a Shick, Shack, Phick, or Phack fan, but I can see it. :) ;)

Love this Shick, Shack, Phick, Phack .....thingy....lol... :-)

canuck

Postby canuck » Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:38 pm

Quote cdbb:
Quote canuck:
Quote granny45: Nick is "distant with Phyllis" because Phyllis is in JAIL!! They can't show their feeling for each other as they would like because it is not ALLOWED!! 8)

I'm sure Nick will be "showing his feelings" for Phyllis once she's in the office on work release. 3)

Hence the "quotes" I put it in. I guess the sarcasm didn't translate well in my typing :D

canuck

Postby canuck » Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:39 pm

Quote suegerry:
Quote canuck: You have to wonder if the people who think that Shick will never get back together have ever seen a soap opera before. I'm not a Shick, Shack, Phick, or Phack fan, but I can see it. :) ;)

I have a headache from typing it all. :D :-)

valleycliffe

Postby valleycliffe » Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:50 pm

Quote canuck:
Quote suegerry:

have a glass of wine. its gets rid of the headaches. raising glass cheers
shick forever.

cdbb

Postby cdbb » Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:51 pm

Quote canuck:
Quote cdbb:
Quote canuck:

Hence the "quotes" I put it in. I guess the sarcasm didn't translate well in my typing :D

My error........ LOL!!!! We are on the same line ;) :D

canuck

Postby canuck » Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:52 pm

Quote valleycliffe:
Quote canuck:
Quote suegerry:

have a glass of wine. its gets rid of the headaches. raising glass cheers
shick forever.

*raising glass* Cheers to you too. If that doesn't work I may have to try tequila. :D

Return to “The Young and the Restless”