I wonder when Sharon and Nick will reunite. Nick seems distant with Phyliss lately!!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
minancee

I wonder when Sharon and Nick will reunite. Nick seems distant with Phyliss lately!!!

Postby minancee » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:10 pm

I have noticed that Nick seems distant when it comes to Phyliss, it seems like his mind is always somewhere else. It will only be a matter of time before Sharon and Nick reunite. I believe Sharon is just fighting her feelings for Nick.

Jentra

Re: I wonder when Sharon and Nick will reunite. Nick seems distant with Phyliss lately!!!

Postby Jentra » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:13 pm

Quote minancee: I have noticed that Nick seems distant when it comes to Phyliss, it seems like his mind is always somewhere else. It will only be a matter of time before Sharon and Nick reunite. I believe Sharon is just fighting her feelings for Nick.

I agree. Nothing lasts forever in soapland. Couple do reunite, though, quite often. From our mouths to LML's ears. :D :-)

StaceyT

Re: I wonder when Sharon and Nick will reunite. Nick seems distant with Phyliss lately!!!

Postby StaceyT » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:14 pm

Quote minancee: I have noticed that Nick seems distant when it comes to Phyliss, it seems like his mind is always somewhere else. It will only be a matter of time before Sharon and Nick reunite. I believe Sharon is just fighting her feelings for Nick.

ITA! but look out, several dont see it that way ;) :-)
Only time will tell :) 3)

Delonjo

Postby Delonjo » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:17 pm

Men typically do not stick with women throughout prison terms while women stick with men throughout the mens' terms far more often.

So, Ladies: if you believe you'll still have that husband/boyfriend after being in prison for a "short term" stay of six months, odds are that he won't even know your name anymore after the third week.

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:21 pm

:-) I dont plan on testing that theory 8) Im not a blackmailer, murderer, adultress, extortionist or anything that would put me in jail 8) :-) ;)

But I have heard that about men not being faithful to women in prison, but women standing by their men >( Typical :-)

OttawaSweetie

Postby OttawaSweetie » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:07 pm

I hope that they do not get back together. It's over. Move along! I like the chemistry between Brad and Sharon.

NickiNicole

Postby NickiNicole » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:08 pm

Never I tell you, they will Never reunite, I think Sharon is content with Jack, I can see that more and more everytime they are together.
Go Phyliss and Nick!

granny45

Postby granny45 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:15 pm

Nick is "distant with Phyllis" because Phyllis is in JAIL!! They can't show their feeling for each other as they would like because it is not ALLOWED!! 8)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”