Sharon's reaction

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
aym0402

Re: Sharon's reaction

Postby aym0402 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:33 pm

Quote Revasfan: YEAH... Phack. 3)

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Revasfan

Postby Revasfan » Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:40 pm

How U Doin

Evsmom

Postby Evsmom » Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:56 pm

Sharon's reaction was exactly what I expected. Can't say I blame her one bit!

The good thing about it is, we'll get to see Sharon and Phyllis take little digs at each other all the time. :D

aym0402

Postby aym0402 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:10 pm

Quote Evsmom: Sharon's reaction was exactly what I expected. Can't say I blame her one bit!

The good thing about it is, we'll get to see Sharon and Phyllis take little digs at each other all the time. :D

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:17 pm

Quote aym0402:
Quote chloe25: Why would Jack want to be with Phyllis when he KNOWS she is head over heels in love with her husband? I don't see any reason for him to leave Sharon. Sharon is sticking by Jack no matter how many lies he tells her and no matter HOW bad things get. I don't see why Jack would find fault with Sharon.

Did I miss seeing Jack pining away for Phyllis? I see a man who is totally into his wife.

Well ...MS doesnt write the show and I am defintely for a Phack reunion.

I'm with you, Aym!!!! ;)

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:38 pm

Quote Bedroomeyes:
Quote Revasfan: I wouldn't be happy about nobody being in jail. That's just wrong. 8)

Well, when it comes to Phyllis I can understand Sharon's stands, afterall, Phyllis was pretty excited over the possibility of Dru going to jail with her help...... Phyllis makes it hard for anyone to sympathize with her because she's too quick to jump on the bandwagon of celebrating the downfall of her enemies.

Extremely well said......why the heck should Sharon worry if this moron is in jail...... >(

PLC02

Postby PLC02 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:44 pm

Quote Jentra:
Quote SndrElkins:
Quote Jentra: Sharon needs to dump Jack. His priorities are all messed up. Like Sharon was supposed to be happy? I don't think so. Jack needs to be with Phyllis where he truly wants to be. Sharon deserves better. JMO, of course. :D

ITA !!!

OMG! I adore George Strait! (avatar) *)

Me TOO! *)

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:44 pm

Quote suegerry:
Quote Bedroomeyes:
Quote Revasfan: I wouldn't be happy about nobody being in jail. That's just wrong. 8)

Well, when it comes to Phyllis I can understand Sharon's stands, afterall, Phyllis was pretty excited over the possibility of Dru going to jail with her help...... Phyllis makes it hard for anyone to sympathize with her because she's too quick to jump on the bandwagon of celebrating the downfall of her enemies.

Extremely well said......why the heck should Sharon worry if this moron is in jail...... >(

Sharon is just jealous because she knows that Jack could never lover her as much as he loved Phyllis, and Nick loves Phyllis more than he ever could love her also!!! She will always come in second to Phyllis with both of her husbands!!!!

raality is just biting Sharon in the butt...

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:40 pm

Quote buffyw1975:
Quote suegerry:
Quote Bedroomeyes:

Sharon is just jealous because she knows that Jack could never lover her as much as he loved Phyllis, and Nick loves Phyllis more than he ever could love her also!!! She will always come in second to Phyllis with both of her husbands!!!!

:-) :-) :-) Thats so absurd, it doesnt require a reply :-) :-) :-)

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:36 pm

Quote StaceyT:
Quote buffyw1975:
Quote suegerry:
Quote Bedroomeyes:

:-) :-) :-) Thats so absurd, it doesnt require a reply :-) :-) :-)

LOL.... ;) ;) 3)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”