"Sharon is NOT the same person AT ALL"

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
youareloved

Re:

Postby youareloved » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:11 pm

No she is not the same person that she used to be.

Pauls

Re:

Postby Pauls » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:24 am

Quote youareloved: No she is not the same person that she used to be.

No, she is not and has not been in years (about four) IMO. I really, really wish they would get past this destruction of Sharon SL so that I might be able to watch the show again. For me, it's a real disappoint to see what has been done to the show over the past few years. I miss the great SLs they used to write. If you ask me, they should find some nice, fresh, interested writers and get rid of the sick, worn out, could care less writers that they currently have and have had. It's obvious these people don't know, or care about the history surrounding the characters of this show and that is a major disappointment in itself. JMO :(

Monsoon

Re:

Postby Monsoon » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:36 am

It is interesting how some of us see this subject so differently..

canada gal

Re:

Postby canada gal » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:11 am

Sharon's core is of a good and compassionate person that through the years has been given bad things to do, but the writers has always taken her back to that fundamental core her fans love and adore.

Savoy

Re:

Postby Savoy » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:22 am

Quote canada gal: Sharon's core is of a good and compassionate person that through the years has been given bad things to do, but the writers has always taken her back to that fundamental core her fans love and adore.

Good points, Sharon is ill, no doubt that she will be brought back to her core character. With everything this character has gone through the last several years, changes in her character is expected, the core of the character remains.

alanadz

Re:

Postby alanadz » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:40 am

Quote Monsoon: It is interesting how some of us see this subject so differently..

Let's see how JFP sees the character of Sharon. And according to Nelson Branco JFP has no use for this character at all.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”