Chloe???

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Blue 501

Re: Chloe???

Postby Blue 501 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:51 pm

Quote ski lady: I did believe that she was looking out for her BFF Chelsea, however misguided her advice was. But after today's USA show, I'm wondering WTH she has against Adam? Her hated of him is way over the top. Is there a backstory about to surface?

When Adam invested in Grabtag (or whatever) he had the contract written so that when he pulled out & Tucker invested, Chloe & Kevin got almost nothing for their shares. She probably still resents him for that.

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:05 pm

Quote GidgetWithAChainsaw: Chloe would sleep with Adam if he could actually stand her. In a scene last year with Lily and Chelsea at the coffee house she noticed a bracket Adam had given Chelsea and went on and on about it not being hard to love being rich. Lilly had to remind Chloe about Chance and how people said she was after him for the $$$ :D Chelsea then got her jab in how she was the maid's daughter trying to move into the main house and she was sorry it didn't work out for her :-) I said all if that to make this point Chloe is an opportunist,she wants money the quick and easy way rather than working for it. I don't buy this "friendship" at all and think she will stab Chelsea in the back sooner or later. Not so long ago she and Vicky were bf's and now she's kissing Billy. Watch your back Chels!!!

Chloe has always wanted to be rich. That is why she stalked Billy Abbott & started dating him w/o revealing who she was. She was obviously trying to get pregnant b/c she ran thru several pg kits & booty calls until she finally did, then decided Cane, who was supposed to be the Chancellor heir at the time, was better prey. When that did not work out & Cane was about to take her baby she brought home a rough looking biker & scared Billy into marrying her to protect the baby. When that did not work out, she seduced the virgin Chance but by the time he asked her to marry him she did not accept. Not sure what that was about.
Her dreams were crushed when Tag & Grab did not make them rich so then she steals the $500,000 out of the Tacky House. When Adriana steals it back, she steals the expensive jewelry & objets d'art that K wanted to donate to charity.
So, yeah, I think it is all about the money for Chloe. Amber grew up poorer than Choe (Mrs C sent Chloe to a fine school & provided her with everything she needed to fit in) but Amber would NEVER steal anything from Mrs C. She loved her (as Chloe SHOULD).
I have found it hard to like Chloe very much b/c she seems like the sort of character who is never satisfied with anything, no matter what. You would think she was Jill's child instead of Esther's b/c Jill's character is the same ( & yet I like Jill better, maybe b/c she gets trapped in her own messes so often & b/c she is kind of amusing

jacksmyguy

Postby jacksmyguy » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:59 pm

Quote Blue 501:
Quote GidgetWithAChainsaw: Chloe would sleep with Adam if he could actually stand her. In a scene last year with Lily and Chelsea at the coffee house she noticed a bracket Adam had given Chelsea and went on and on about it not being hard to love being rich. Lilly had to remind Chloe about Chance and how people said she was after him for the $$$ :D Chelsea then got her jab in how she was the maid's daughter trying to move into the main house and she was sorry it didn't work out for her :-) I said all if that to make this point Chloe is an opportunist,she wants money the quick and easy way rather than working for it. I don't buy this "friendship" at all and think she will stab Chelsea in the back sooner or later. Not so long ago she and Vicky were bf's and now she's kissing Billy. Watch your back Chels!!!

Chloe has always wanted to be rich. That is why she stalked Billy Abbott & started dating him w/o revealing who she was. She was obviously trying to get pregnant b/c she ran thru several pg kits & booty calls until she finally did, then decided Cane, who was supposed to be the Chancellor heir at the time, was better prey. When that did not work out & Cane was about to take her baby she brought home a rough looking biker & scared Billy into marrying her to protect the baby. When that did not work out, she seduced the virgin Chance but by the time he asked her to marry him she did not accept. Not sure what that was about.
Her dreams were crushed when Tag & Grab did not make them rich so then she steals the $500,000 out of the Tacky House. When Adriana steals it back, she steals the expensive jewelry & objets d'art that K wanted to donate to charity.
So, yeah, I think it is all about the money for Chloe. Amber grew up poorer than Choe (Mrs C sent Chloe to a fine school & provided her with everything she needed to fit in) but Amber would NEVER steal anything from Mrs C. She loved her (as Chloe SHOULD).
I have found it hard to like Chloe very much b/c she seems like the sort of character who is never satisfied with anything, no matter what. You would think she was Jill's child instead of Esther's b/c Jill's character is the same ( & yet I like Jill better, maybe b/c she gets trapped in her own messes so often & b/c she is kind of amusing

What a good post! IMO you nailed it. It was always about the money with Chloe. As I posted under another thread, if Chloe remains on the show, I would like to see her fall helplessly in love with Alex. We all know that he's not a rich man and he sees right through the crap with people. IMO Chloe needs someone like him in her life to straighten her out and it would be fun to see her become involved with the pauper instead of the prince. Kevin is not much help because he is emotionally needy himself and I don't think he is strong enough and stable enough for Chloe. Having her involved with Alex would also form a triangle with Kevin always seeing the two of them together at work. Kevin could become involved with the female detective, as they seem like opposites who could become attracted to each other as well and she could help keep Kevin walking the straight and narrow,

Return to “The Young and the Restless”