Michelle Staford, why did she leave!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
butterfly52

Michelle Staford, why did she leave!

Postby butterfly52 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:24 pm

I am new to watching Y&R I was previleged to know Michelle Staford as Phillip. Can anyone share light on why she left?

Phyllisrocksthecradle

Re: Michelle Staford, why did she leave!

Postby Phyllisrocksthecradle » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:40 pm

Quote butterfly52: I am new to watching Y&R I was previleged to know Michelle Staford as Phillip. Can anyone share light on why she left?

I do not think anyone knows. I wish her the best, but glad Phyllis is off my show. :-)

BiancaReeseRules

Postby BiancaReeseRules » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:06 am

Quote butterfly52: I am new to watching Y&R I was previleged to know Michelle Staford as Phillip. Can anyone share light on why she left?

She left the show because she went to spend more time with her daughter and do other stuff ,

dafyduc

Postby dafyduc » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:51 am

Don't know why she left, but sure wish she'd come back

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:45 am

Jack and her were good together poor jack....

Sinny-0-

Postby Sinny-0- » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:07 am

I am sure that Phelps had something to do with her leaving. Good for her I say.. the way these writers are destroying every character is not a good thing. I am hoping when Phelps gets the boot they get MS to come back.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:08 am

Quote Sinny-0-: I am sure that Phelps had something to do with her leaving. Good for her I say.. the way these writers are destroying every character is not a good thing. I am hoping when Phelps gets the boot they get MS to come back.

I too hope that when we get a new EP that Michelle Stafford will reconsider and come back to the role she made her own. MS will probably never say so, but I will always believe that JFP and the horrible writing were the main reason she left. Knowing how JFP treats actors, I will always think that she was the reason for MS deciding to leave. I am so happy for her! She definitely made the right decision. I wouldn't be surprised if more of the vets decided to follow her lead and I wouldn't blame them either.

Sinny-0-

Postby Sinny-0- » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:14 am

Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Sinny-0-: I am sure that Phelps had something to do with her leaving. Good for her I say.. the way these writers are destroying every character is not a good thing. I am hoping when Phelps gets the boot they get MS to come back.

I too hope that when we get a new EP that Michelle Stafford will reconsider and come back to the role she made her own. MS will probably never say so, but I will always believe that JFP and the horrible writing were the main reason she left. Knowing how JFP treats actors, I will always think that she was the reason for MS deciding to leave. I am so happy for her! She definitely made the right decision. I wouldn't be surprised if more of the vets decided to follow her lead and I wouldn't blame them either.
I would love if she came back but I do not think it is even an option as long as the soap killer is still there..

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:19 am

Quote Sinny-0-:
Quote Homesick Cajun:

I would love if she came back but I do not think it is even an option as long as the soap killer is still there..

I understand that the character is vital to numerous s/l's currently on, but, I just cringe at the thought of a recast. IF this regime had proven to me that they are a good judge when it comes to recasting parts, then I might not be so skeptical. Occasionally it works, but I am just not sure I could stomach anyone else playing that role. That role is far too pivotal and JFP is not who I would want having the final say on who should play Phyllis. It would ultimately wind up being yet another friend of hers, another unemployed actress. Maybe unemployed for a very good reason.......

dafyduc

Postby dafyduc » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:44 am

Amen to that!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”