Former Characters Who Should Return to Y&R

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Re: Former Characters Who Should Return to Y&R

Postby Gideon58 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:22 am

Sam and Sharon had NO chemistry...Sharon had more chemistry with Adam.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:09 am

I would love to see Tucker return as a re-cast especially since Stephen Nichols doesn't want to return considering JFP is there but also with a Tucker re-cast he could return to take over his mother's company that being Chancellor and merge it with McCall Unlimited with Tucker developing more of a relationship with his son Devon and Tucker finding love again this time with either Jill or Nikki

Postby alanadz » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:17 am

I prefer to move forward. The only person I two I would bring back are Jeff Branson (Ronan) and Vail Bloom (Heather).

Postby jacksmyguy » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:28 pm

Quote Homesick Cajun: Hey Jacks! Thought about this and there are just a few I would like to see.

I really liked Sarge and Harmony. Wish they would have kept them and explored their previous relationship. Would much rather see that than Mason and Hillary. The characters of Sarge and Harmony seemed to have depth which is lacking in so many of the newbies.

Also, I was a little sorry to see Marcus Wheeler written out. I thought he would have been a formidable foe for Victor if written right. Of course, that's one big IF. Actually the actor that played Wheeler (can't think of him name right now) was one of the infamous FOJ's so I was surprised she didn't keep him around longer. Oh, well, guess it doesn't always pay to be a FOJ's. LOL

I agree with you HC. I really found Sarge very interesting and they were just starting to delve into his past. I would rather have him on the show than his dopey nephew who I don't care about at all. I also liked Harmony and thought about including her as well but my list was getting rather long.

Regarding Senator Wheeler, I also agree. He played a very formidable foe, the kind you love to hate. I think the reason he left was that he was committed to another show at the time but I could be wrong about this.

I don't know about you, but I just think there are so many interesting former characters with ties to the core characters, some with unfinished stories, that would be better choices for growing the next generation of Y&R families than all the new actors who were brought in.

Postby pgl35 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:33 am

Quote canada gal: Phyllis :)

:) ;)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”