Former Characters Who Should Return to Y&R

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Re: Former Characters Who Should Return to Y&R

Postby zuzu61 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:00 pm

Quote hopey pix: Adding to my list:
They sure could use these people back NOW!!

Great list!!!

Postby jacksmyguy » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:26 pm

Quote zuzu61:
Quote hopey pix: I would like to see most of all,Heather coming back!AND,I just checked Tracey Bregman's Twitter page,and she posted some clips of her and Paul from the 80's!!Oh,wow!!They are great to see now!!The great way the show was then,just FANTASTIC!!!

YES!!! FANTASTIC!! Remember Paul's hot Pics?!? DD would probably say.. "Yeah, MANY YEARS ago!!" haha.

WHY oh WHY did they ever let John and Mamie go?!?!
But we do move on..
Sometimes we don't have a choice, like with KC.
I don't know about Mamie, but John is still alive.. Others have returned from the grave, I never understood why they could only seems to figure out to periodically bring John back as a ghost. %(

Back to being realistic..
Ronan & Chance
Nikki's Doctor for Jill
Paul's Son.(I'm still hoping that Rickey was an impostor)
Hey.. it's a soap.. it has happened before. :]
... Never Liked Nina and Paul.. ???
So someone for Paul.. (AND I'm still on my soapox for a NICE home for him)
etc... :]
I'm sure there's more..
Let the New ones be in the vets s/l's not the other way around.
(sorry.. that's another thread) :))

Looks like you and I are in agreement about Nina, but I take it you don't like Chris with Paul? I love the two of them together. I just wish we got to see Chris once in a while.

Postby Barbyboo » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:58 am

Quote jacksmyguy: My apology up front if this topic has come up before but I don't recall it. There are a bunch of people that I would love to see back on the show rather than casting any more new characters. They talk about wanting to grow the next generation for the show so why not bring back people who have already made in-roads on this show through their relationships with core characters. I know the answers will differ greatly about who is more important or popular than others but I've really missed some of them, while others are nearly impossible to resurrect for one reason or another. My list follows:

Daniel Romalatti (Michael Graziadei)
Heather Stevens (Jennifer Landon)
Ashley Abbott (Eileen Davidson)
Mackenzie Browning (Clementine Ford)
Olivia Winters (Tonya Lee Williams)
Deacon Sharpe (Sean Kanon)
Eden Baldwin (Jessica Heap)
Sarge (Darnell Williams)

Plus the following who will probably have to be recast or SORASED:
Tucker McCall, Dru Winters, Reid Newman, Nate Winters

There already are plenty of threads pertaining to new characters with no meaningful ties to the show and IMO probably 75% of the newbies could be dropped to make room for some returnees. Besides, we lost two giants in JC and MS not long ago. Some or even most of the returnees could be brought on as non-contract players but many of them had interesting s/ls that were never completed. Any opinions out there?

Certainly not any more ghosts!

pink kiity

Postby pink kiity » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:46 am

I would like to sees Brock Reynolds come back. On regular basic he could add a lot to the soap :)) *)

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:38 pm

I would bring back Eden Baldwin, Michael's half-sister and Lauren's sister-in-law because with Eden back in town you could have her reconnect with her ex Noah or perhaps reconnect with her other ex Kyle

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:19 am

Hey Jacks! Thought about this and there are just a few I would like to see.

I really liked Sarge and Harmony. Wish they would have kept them and explored their previous relationship. Would much rather see that than Mason and Hillary. The characters of Sarge and Harmony seemed to have depth which is lacking in so many of the newbies.

Also, I was a little sorry to see Marcus Wheeler written out. I thought he would have been a formidable foe for Victor if written right. Of course, that's one big IF. Actually the actor that played Wheeler (can't think of him name right now) was one of the infamous FOJ's so I was surprised she didn't keep him around longer. Oh, well, guess it doesn't always pay to be a FOJ's. LOL

Postby Buddy-O » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:51 am

Quote calliope: Ditto to Phyllis. But not Sandra Nelson again. I probably shouldn't say that because I don't remember a lot about her at the time. But I know I didn't like her for some reason. :~

When SN played Phyllis I was not a fan. As soon as MS took the roll back I went to liking her again. Not sure if it was the writing or the actor. I want Phelps gone and MS back.. in my dream world.

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:58 am

I want to see back:
SAM. (Sharon REALLY needs this man back)!!
FATHER TODD. (Paul needs his family back again)!!
They need people like this,core people like GH and Days have!!Please bring them back!!

Postby Coonfoot » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:09 am

Bring John Abbott back to life....and while you're at it, bring Colleen and Brad back with him. I miss these characters.

Postby Gideon58 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:10 am

Nate Winters was brought back to the show as an adult doctor for about 20 minutes.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”