Spoiler: Nick and Sharon!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
canada gal

Re: Spoiler: Nick and Sharon!!

Postby canada gal » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:30 pm

Quote Karl127:
Quote canada gal:
Quote Karl127:
Quote Phyllisrocksthecradl:
Quote canada gal:
Quote Phyllisrocksthecradl:
Quote fungu:
Quote canada gal:
Quote trinilisa:
Quote Lanie1959:
Quote trinilisa:
Quote alanadz: Credit Crissyk from SOC

This is from a promo that TV Guide Network is running.

Nick confronts Sharon about Faith believing they are reuniting. Sharon tells Nick she doesn't know where Faith got that idea from. Nick tells Sharon she got it from you!

Oh great. So Mother Of The Year decides to throw Faith under the bus just to save her own skin? She's not mother and woman enough to tell Nick that she's been filling Faith's head with fantasies of them becoming a family again? Oh well; there's Sharon for you. I guess owning her ish especially when it comes to her children is too much to hope for...

IKR? but it's not the first time she sold Faith out for a man.

Ita. That child's been used and abused by her mother, from trying to steal her identity with the whole passport thing to filling her mind with Sharon's poisoner thoughts, then throwing her under the bus by saying that she doesn't know where she got those same poisonous ideas. Sharon shouldn't be allowed to spend time alone with a plant, let alone a damn child who is easily influenced!

oh please, making a mountain over a molehill. Sharon is doing fine and since she is not well is no excuse to bash the character and her child. Victor has been manipulating his kids for decades. You don't see anyone tar and feather him. :)
Letting her 5 yr old take the blame is pretty pathetic..Sharon is so nasty.

Sinny I thought you said you wasn't going to watch the show after Phyllis left. Lmao! We knew you couldn't give it up. :-)

Is that really sinny. Glad you're back. Miss your posts :)

Yes it's her alright one of her old buddies gave her away. :-) and she stopped watching I heard. Lol.

Elvis_Fan - thought you were permanently banned from this board??????????

Sinny, give us a sign :)

Are you taling to me? I don't know who Sinny is other than the posts that have mentioned the poster called Sinny. Who ever she is alot of ppl must love her to keep bringing her up.

Sorry not you, ;) I was talking to my friend sinny. Even though we disagree on a few things, she's the best :D

jilltidwell

Postby jilltidwell » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:33 pm

Quote canada gal:
Quote trinilisa:
Quote Lanie1959:
Quote trinilisa:

Nick confronts Sharon about Faith believing they are reuniting. Sharon tells Nick she doesn't know where Faith got that idea from. Nick tells Sharon she got it from you!

Oh great. So Mother Of The Year decides to throw Faith under the bus just to save her own skin? She's not mother and woman enough to tell Nick that she's been filling Faith's head with fantasies of them becoming a family again? Oh well; there's Sharon for you. I guess owning her ish especially when it comes to her children is too much to hope for...

Ita. That child's been used and abused by her mother, from trying to steal her identity with the whole passport thing to filling her mind with Sharon's poisoner thoughts, then throwing her under the bus by saying that she doesn't know where she got those same poisonous ideas. Sharon shouldn't be allowed to spend time alone with a plant, let alone a damn child who is easily influenced!

oh please, making a mountain over a molehill. Sharon is doing fine and since she is not well is no excuse to bash the character and her child. Victor has been manipulating his kids for decades. You don't see anyone tar and feather him. :)

I agree. Why can Sharon be bashed and be looked at as an angel. JMO.

peeker

Postby peeker » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:36 pm

Quote canada gal: [quote]Quote
Who needs to be supervised Faith of Sharon? :)

LMAO that would be a big BOTH!!

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:36 pm

Quote Karl127:
Quote trinilisa:
Quote Karl127:
Quote canada gal:
Quote Karl127:
Quote Lanie1959:
Quote canada gal:
Quote trinilisa:
Quote fungu:
Quote canada gal:
Quote trinilisa:
Quote Lanie1959:
Quote trinilisa:

Yep; it's pretty pathetic, "sick" or not imho. I hope that this leads to supervised visits between Sharon and Faith...no sleep-overs so that she can poison that little girl's mind with her own poisonous thoughts...if she's too "sick" not to do that, then somebody ought to be present when she interracting with the child...it can't be both ways; she's either well enough to care for Faith, both physically and emotionally, or she's too "sick" to care for her and then shouldn't be allowed to take her alone...again, jmho...the "sick" excuse can't be both ways...

So sad that some what to break up a mother/daughter relationship just because the mother is dealing with BPD.

it's not sad at all...Bi polar is serious disease and if a parent is hallucinating and that far out of touch with reality the children should be removed from their care

I agree, Sharon should not have Faith staying there and they should have supervised visits.

Disagree, Sharon has not shown any harm to Faith. She is indulging her wishes, but parents do that all the time.

Doesn't matter if she's shown any harm to Faith or not the woman is hallucinating constantly. In real life the child would have been removed from the home of the BPD parent, I know someone this happened to in real life. It really is best for the child.

I much prefer to respond to you since I'm not reading her post; hope that's okay.
Imho, Sharon is causing emotional harm to Faith. What's going to happen to Faith when she realizes that they're not going to be the family she wants them to be, the family that her mother told her they would be? What is that going to do to her emotionally? I think that emotional harm can be just as damaging as physical harm. So ita with your comment that in real life, Faith would probably have been removed because of this behaviour.

LOL, that's fine with me! I think Faith is going to be an emotional mess as soon as she realizes that they won't be a family and her Mom has been messing with her head.

Back from lunch; my friend makes the best spaghetti!
So yeah; I don't know how that's going to go down; Faith might need some counselling of her own when she realizes that they're not the family that Mommy said they would be, even if Daddy doesn't marry Avery... And you know Fakith only has to say jump and Nick says how high, so it would be interesting to see what she does when she doesn't get her way; wonder who will teach her that she can't always get her way? Maybe Noah?

Phyllisrocksthecradle

Postby Phyllisrocksthecradle » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:59 pm

Quote trinilisa:
Quote Karl127:
Quote trinilisa:
Quote Karl127:
Quote canada gal:
Quote Karl127:
Quote Lanie1959:
Quote canada gal:
Quote trinilisa:
Quote fungu:
Quote canada gal:
Quote trinilisa:
Quote Lanie1959:
Quote trinilisa:

Yep; it's pretty pathetic, "sick" or not imho. I hope that this leads to supervised visits between Sharon and Faith...no sleep-overs so that she can poison that little girl's mind with her own poisonous thoughts...if she's too "sick" not to do that, then somebody ought to be present when she interracting with the child...it can't be both ways; she's either well enough to care for Faith, both physically and emotionally, or she's too "sick" to care for her and then shouldn't be allowed to take her alone...again, jmho...the "sick" excuse can't be both ways...

So sad that some what to break up a mother/daughter relationship just because the mother is dealing with BPD.

it's not sad at all...Bi polar is serious disease and if a parent is hallucinating and that far out of touch with reality the children should be removed from their care

I agree, Sharon should not have Faith staying there and they should have supervised visits.

Disagree, Sharon has not shown any harm to Faith. She is indulging her wishes, but parents do that all the time.

Doesn't matter if she's shown any harm to Faith or not the woman is hallucinating constantly. In real life the child would have been removed from the home of the BPD parent, I know someone this happened to in real life. It really is best for the child.

I much prefer to respond to you since I'm not reading her post; hope that's okay.
Imho, Sharon is causing emotional harm to Faith. What's going to happen to Faith when she realizes that they're not going to be the family she wants them to be, the family that her mother told her they would be? What is that going to do to her emotionally? I think that emotional harm can be just as damaging as physical harm. So ita with your comment that in real life, Faith would probably have been removed because of this behaviour.

LOL, that's fine with me! I think Faith is going to be an emotional mess as soon as she realizes that they won't be a family and her Mom has been messing with her head.

Back from lunch; my friend makes the best spaghetti!
So yeah; I don't know how that's going to go down; Faith might need some counselling of her own when she realizes that they're not the family that Mommy said they would be, even if Daddy doesn't marry Avery... And you know Fakith only has to say jump and Nick says how high, so it would be interesting to see what she does when she doesn't get her way; wonder who will teach her that she can't always get her way? Maybe Noah?

Nick children & Sharon is more important to him then anyone in Nick life. Avery can kiss that wedding goodbye it is not going to happen.

Hollygolightly

Postby Hollygolightly » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:22 pm

I don't think Avery and Nick will get married and if they do it won't last long.I see Shick getting back together and Davery becoming a couple!That's the way it goes on soaps. :D

canada gal

Postby canada gal » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:23 pm

Quote peeker:
Quote canada gal: [quote]Quote
Who needs to be supervised Faith of Sharon? :)

LMAO that would be a big BOTH!!

LOL :)

Phyllisrocksthecradle

Postby Phyllisrocksthecradle » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:32 pm

Quote Hollygolightly: I don't think Avery and Nick will get married and if they do it won't last long.I see Shick getting back together and Davery becoming a couple!That's the way it goes on soaps. :D

I see that too. :-)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”