Avery mix knowledge

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
fairland

Re: Avery mix knowledge

Postby fairland » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:17 pm

this is why I love avery's character to where it comes to avery talking to phyllis like a sister figure that there will continuing fights between Avery and phyllis in the long run. I love avery's character just putting the truth out there right in front and give a reason to why Phyllis should fight for her life.Avery visits Phyllis in Georgia and tells her about being late to her own wedding. And how it all turned out. "You would have loved it, so why weren't you there?" She pleads with her to wake up and tell her she got what she deserved. I love the writing skills for putting Avery in the situation to try at less be connected to phyllis that phyllis is fighting to stay alive. I love the drama surrounding avery wanting Phyllis ot come back alive for avery's sake.

fairland

Postby fairland » Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:23 pm

I would love to see dylan and Avery together with such chemistry that Avery would just shine like Sun in the middle of july. I would love to see fireworks with more romance in Avery life with dylan. I am starting to love the couple more and more each time they are on screen together just by holding hands. But what I do love the least is that dylan would flash back in the past. After a while hurt Avery in the process. I am looking for that midnight dream love. That Avery might share with dylan that Avery could have with Adam . I am torn between dylan and adam love just for one women that is Avery.

fairland

Postby fairland » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:12 pm

Love isn't enough. I have been trying that I want to love you that I want to marry you Nick. avery express to nick. Avery also pointing that I could never forget that Adam being shot at your parents house, and how jack propose to phyllis it is like the universe giving us a message. I love hearing Avery's lines to want to be with nick over dylan. I love how avery character comes to life with wanting a real marriage with Nick. Avery ask why isn't it enough that we can not get married to each other. I love the drama that Jessica Collins give to playing Avery's character so well. I am just recapturing what Avery's character means from my point of view.

Joy T

Postby Joy T » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:05 pm

Quote roseofsharon1942: I'll have some of what she's having. Wow!

I think if we all had what she's having, we would sleep like a baby tonight! LOL - I wish she would bottle it and send it to DC. Maybe she could get them back on track!!! :)

edaem1

Postby edaem1 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:34 am

Quote Maria Maria101: What???

LOL! I couldn't have said it better myself.

edaem1

Postby edaem1 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:38 am

LOL! And to think I almost skipped this thread. This is some funny stuff.

edaem1

Postby edaem1 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:40 am

Quote Joy T:

I think if we all had what she's having, we would sleep like a baby tonight! LOL - I wish she would bottle it and send it to DC. Maybe she could get them back on track!!! :)

You guys are cracking me up. I laughed so loud I woke my dog up who was in the other room. He came in to see what was going on with a look on his face like "Mama, you are losing it".

fairland

Postby fairland » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:58 pm

Wow Nikki you finally told Avery flat out the real truth that dylan is your son as well. Did that hurt to tell avery about Dylan being your son? how would Avery react to the fact that Nikki did get to the point saying Not nicholas it is my other son dylan McAvoy. THis will be a shocker for avery right away. I love the writing skills for putting this out so Avery would shocked to Nikkei's forth right to Avery that dylan is also my son. I am going to love this drama as well.Avery is surprised Nick isn't already in her will. Nikki says, "Not Nicholas, my other son, Dylan McAvoy. great writing skills to boot as well for great drama to continue between Nikki and Avery. Wow.

fairland

Postby fairland » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:42 pm

I am loving Avery Nick/sharon trangle very much. they are wriiten very well for this story line to continue. I also love NIck/Avery? Dylan trangle as well. Nick actually think that dylan broke up his wedding to Avery is more than rediculous. I love sharons respones to what nick had told Dylan. wow really. You can not change our minds about dylan. faith and I enjoy having Dylan around us. Avery enjoys spending time with dylan as well. Avery and dylan are hot together.

fairland

Postby fairland » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:06 pm

Quote fairland: Wow Nikki you finally told Avery flat out the real truth that dylan is your son as well. Did that hurt to tell avery about Dylan being your son? how would Avery react to the fact that Nikki did get to the point saying Not nicholas it is my other son dylan McAvoy. THis will be a shocker for avery right away. I love the writing skills for putting this out so Avery would shocked to Nikkei's forth right to Avery that dylan is also my son. I am going to love this drama as well.Avery is surprised Nick isn't already in her will. Nikki says, "Not Nicholas, my other son, Dylan McAvoy. great writing skills to boot as well for great drama to continue between Nikki and Avery. Wow.

Avery might be having more difficlut time to accept the fact that NIkki does have a son that is dylan. THat is even more surpising to Avery that dylan might be a Newman already. NO wounder Avery is having a hard time to accept to keep this secert about dylan a secert from dylan becase Avery would not know how to react to NIkki's quest to keep this from dylan himself.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”