the ghost of cassy......

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
menagilda

the ghost of cassy......

Postby menagilda » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:29 pm

is getting o my last nerve......that is sharons warped imaginaition...Sharon is bad enough, but now we got this ghost feeding into her.......im sure its just me.....but I cant stand her.

janetb

Re: the ghost of cassy......

Postby janetb » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:20 pm

Quote menagilda: is getting o my last nerve......that is sharons warped imaginaition...Sharon is bad enough, but now we got this ghost feeding into her.......im sure its just me.....but I cant stand her.

It's not just you, this is so stupid.There was so much hype about the actor coming back and she's just Sharon's vision of Cassie.She encourages Sharon's plan to get Nick back and cover up what happened with Phyllis.When Sharon gets caught she'll like say she did it because Cassie told her to.

AdamPhan

Postby AdamPhan » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:25 pm

I know. Sharon in mono is bad enough. This is Sharon in Sony DTS 6.1

CherylD

Postby CherylD » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:21 pm

We can't even say 'ghost' anymore - it's got to be all in Sharon's mind. Sorry but GHOSTS don't plot evil - good people who died and the living can feel their presence (like John Abbott) don't help you plot something that hurts other people... Cassie was a young, good girl in life - so why would her ghost be manipulative... it's beyond stupid... They must have wanted to bring the actress back in a role and CG wanted to it -- but other than that - I can think of no conceivable reason... the John Abbott one I can believe, he reminds Jack of the good, and he calls Jack out on the bad - he tells Jack to be a better person - I hope they end the Cassie storyline one soon - no offense to the actress... it's just the story is not believable...

Lanie1959

Postby Lanie1959 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:23 pm

Quote CherylD: We can't even say 'ghost' anymore - it's got to be all in Sharon's mind. Sorry but GHOSTS don't plot evil - good people who died and the living can feel their presence (like John Abbott) don't help you plot something that hurts other people... Cassie was a young, good girl in life - so why would her ghost be manipulative... it's beyond stupid... They must have wanted to bring the actress back in a role and CG wanted to it -- but other than that - I can think of no conceivable reason... the John Abbott one I can believe, he reminds Jack of the good, and he calls Jack out on the bad - he tells Jack to be a better person - I hope they end the Cassie storyline one soon - no offense to the actress... it's just the story is not believable...

I agree Cassie is more of an hallucination

pink kiity

Postby pink kiity » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:33 pm

i love john abbott when he is on. :))

Return to “The Young and the Restless”