Summer

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
jhaxx

Summer

Postby jhaxx » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:14 pm

I know this is very hard to find out the man who raised does not share your DNA , but get over it you are old enough to suck it in and accept both if you choose, I think you are more upset because you didn't get to give your cookies to your half brother, stop whining. You spoiled brat and grow up

Nutty Nancy

Re: Summer

Postby Nutty Nancy » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:32 pm

Quote jhaxx: I know this is very hard to find out the man who raised does not share your DNA , but get over it you are old enough to suck it in and accept both if you choose, I think you are more upset because you didn't get to give your cookies to your half brother, stop whining. You spoiled brat and grow up

I'm not sure how many people could just "suck it up" right after learning something like this. And don't forget, she is just a teenager with a lot of emotions just living life. In time I think she will accept having and loving two dads.

AdamPhan

Postby AdamPhan » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:54 pm

Well...they could move to parts of the country where hooking up with your brother is nothin' to lose sleep over.

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:18 pm

Quote Nutty Nancy:
Quote jhaxx: I know this is very hard to find out the man who raised does not share your DNA , but get over it you are old enough to suck it in and accept both if you choose, I think you are more upset because you didn't get to give your cookies to your half brother, stop whining. You spoiled brat and grow up

I'm not sure how many people could just "suck it up" right after learning something like this. And don't forget, she is just a teenager with a lot of emotions just living life. In time I think she will accept having and loving two dads.

I agree. But I have to admit to being quite tired of hearing Summer do her nasally-whine thing and sitting around saying what sounds like the same stuff all the time. I used to hate hearing a valley girl nasally whine all the time when she would be sitting around with Courtney back when planning how to lose her virginity to someone who hardly knew she even existed. And it's back but with a better reason, of course, to be whining. I don't like when they have Summer screwing up her face and putting on a baby voice. When her mom got sick, there were a number of epis where she didn't do this--those were great scenes.

Laloni

Postby Laloni » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:16 pm

I'm sick of her whining too but I knew the writers would let this happen, its one of those S/L that will go on and on. Summer needs to leave town and take a vacation, get herself together and move onnnnnnnnnnnnn

hubbardfan

Postby hubbardfan » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:53 pm

Quote bukopandan:
Quote Nutty Nancy:

I agree. But I have to admit to being quite tired of hearing Summer do her nasally-whine thing and sitting around saying what sounds like the same stuff all the time. I used to hate hearing a valley girl nasally whine all the time when she would be sitting around with Courtney back when planning how to lose her virginity to someone who hardly knew she even existed. And it's back but with a better reason, of course, to be whining. I don't like when they have Summer screwing up her face and putting on a baby voice. When her mom got sick, there were a number of epis where she didn't do this--those were great scenes.

ITA! She talks through her nose and it drives me nuts! And the whining...make it stop!!!! 8) And she needs to cut Jack some slack!!! He's always treated her w/respect and love!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”