Summer's mix emotional mind of Avery

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
alanadz

Re: Summer's mix emotional mind of Avery

Postby alanadz » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:45 am

Summer and Avery are pretty close. With Phyllis gone, Avery is Summer's surrogate mother.

fairland

Postby fairland » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:11 am

Quote alanadz: Summer and Avery are pretty close. With Phyllis gone, Avery is Summer's surrogate mother.

right on. Summer is exactly looking for a surrogate mother that is avery for sure.

fairland

Postby fairland » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:18 am

Summer tells Avery and then asks Avery how she could break her dad's heart. Avery is apologetic. Summer is angry. "I thought you were the one person I could trust."
I love this set up with with Avery getting a confrontation from summer. I just love how summer give avery this line then ask Avery how she could break her dads heart. That line is well delievered from summer.I love the drama that both summer and avery is having right about now over breaking NIck's heart in tow. I love the part where summer does get angery at avery that does show a lot of emotions towards avery that summer does care enough for NIck's feelings. just love it. Summer did say back to I thought you where the one person that I could trust that line is well delieved by summer as well. I love the drama and the wrting team for putting this together. well done.

fairland

Postby fairland » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:18 pm

Quote dafyduc: I think it is very fair to say avery took nick from Phyliss. If nick did not have somebody to fall back on he might have tried to save his marriage cause lord knows he can't be alone for 5 minutes. And to be honest avery came to town with the express intention of destroying all that her sister held dear.

Does that mean Nick can not be alone for five minutes. Or would that sharon can not be alone for five minutes. I would point out that summer can not be alone for about five minutes because summer jumps up and leaves a cross Genoa City her self. Running is not an option just summer wants out of the feud that is victor fighting with jack. Summer needs to grow up and just face her problems. Avery is a problem for sure that summer actually thought that summer could have trusted avery to not leave Nick at the alter.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”