Speculation/Spoiler Talk: Angelica McDaniel Tweets

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Homesick Cajun

Re: Angelica McDaniel Confirms Dylan is NACK's Son!

Postby Homesick Cajun » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:23 am

Quote JBosh: Guys get ready for the dylan show. Ughhhhhh, can this show get any worse, why bother paying attention to stories if they'll rewrite whatever that please.

That is exactly what is happening. This is how JFP plans to entrench Dylan permanently as a fixture on Y&R. SB is her golden boy and we can expect to be spoon fed a daily dose of him each and every day from here on out. Each and every storyline will revolve around or be connected to him in some way, shape, form, or fashion. If we feel we have seen enough of him now, just wait, it's going to get worse from now on. JFP will make sure of it.

crunch

Postby crunch » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:44 am

Quote JBosh: Guys get ready for the dylan show. Ughhhhhh, can this show get any worse, why bother paying attention to stories if they'll rewrite whatever that please.

Yep this is exactly what is going to happen. We have only had a small taste of what is too come. I actually didn't mind Dylan in the beginning but this overload is going to kill my desire to see this character at all.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:03 am

Quote crunch:

Yep this is exactly what is going to happen. We have only had a small taste of what is too come. I actually didn't mind Dylan in the beginning but this overload is going to kill my desire to see this character at all.

Mine too! I was actually looking forward to seeing Steve Burton, but as usual all hype, no substance. So far he has proven to be a one dimensional character and that is so boring. But I want them to keep him around he is a great cure for my insomnia! No Ambien needed as long as he is on! lol :D

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:07 am

If this is true, I guess that gets Sharon off the hot seat. I will not be surprised when the truth comes out and they find that the original paternity also said Jack is Summer's father.

Seems all of the Newman men like to play God.

Milkshake24

Postby Milkshake24 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:33 am

See I'm looking at this differently, When Marco Dapper (Carmine Basco) was hardly on screen when he was he was getting a lot of positive reviews which CBS gave notes ..Have an affair and use Marco Dapper thus the writers created the Lauren/Carmine affair. Stitch has gotten many positive reviews and I wouldn't be surprised if CBS gave notes to use Stitch and give him some roots. Personally I think Dylan's Dad would of told him on his death bed he was adopted or if he knew he would of discussed it with someone like, to Chelsea when he heard he was the father and offered an out. My parents walked out on me and I won't walk out on my child. I think Paul will help Nikki try to solve this and will be led to places where Dylan lived but it will lead him to Stitch in the end. More Stitch would also equal more Dylan, Navery is doomed and I don't see a wedding happening and Bronco said Avery and Dylan will get repaired so the truth will be coming out by fall and Davery romance soon after will be more than where used to seeing of him that I don't think he needs this story. I think Victor in weeks to come will be the main lead for awhile and will tie into most of the story lines in some way.

ThornsandRoses

Postby ThornsandRoses » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:37 am

Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote crunch:

Mine too! I was actually looking forward to seeing Steve Burton, but as usual all hype, no substance. So far he has proven to be a one dimensional character and that is so boring. But I want them to keep him around he is a great cure for my insomnia! No Ambien needed as long as he is on! lol :D
<p>

That is funny! Can you imagine trying to watch this show without a ff button?

Axl Rose

Re: Speculation/Spoiler Talk: Angelica McDaniel Tweets

Postby Axl Rose » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:49 am

But at least Jack has another son, Jack has 3 sons now, Keemo, Dylan and Kyle

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:50 am

Quote ThornsandRoses:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote crunch:

<p>

That is funny! Can you imagine trying to watch this show without a ff button?

Some days I watch it live, just so I can take a nice long nap. :)

Milkshake24

Postby Milkshake24 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:59 am

Tucker who was searching for his long lost son stopped when Kay located Devon to be his child but recently received news that the woman Harmony seen him with gave birth to a baby boy nine months later and confides in Kay when she visited Hong Kong, Katherine remembered that Harmony confided in Katherine she had a one night stand with Sarge that she forgot about the night before she slept with Tucker and decides to visit Harmony. Kay found proof that Sarge may actually be Devon's father when visiting Harmony. Attached to the letter are old pictures from that time and Harmony is dancing with Sarge but in the background Niki is locked arms with Tucker and headed back stage. After reading Katherine's letter Nikki has a flash back of her wild teen days as a groupie and being pregnant only to be told by her father that her son didn't make it, she seen no point in tracking down the father but now realizes it may of been Tucker. Nikki has more flash backs about her father as the letter from Kay leads her to Chancellor Park, she meets a woman with a young child and recognizes a bracelet the child is wearing and has a flashback of putting the same bracelet on her baby boy before the nurse took him away. The bracelet had belonged to her mother. Nikki now wonders if her child may have lived and her father who was ashamed of her may have lied to her. Nikki reaches out to Paul for help investigating. Paul tracks down this mystery woman and child based on Nikki getting her name when they introduced themselves in Chancellor Park. Paul learns that her husband occasionally visits Genoa City but we don't know him by his real name, we only know him as Stitch! Hmm where did he get the bracelet from? His Mother or his childhood friend?

Is that a big enough mess? Ya that sounds about right! LOL I'm so not counting for this to actually happen but when thinking of the past messes this sadly becomes plausible. Jill is Kay's daughter but wait it was actually a boy so she can't be she's a Fenmore!This is pure fiction by me I hope!

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:59 am

Yep! This show resembles Y&R less and less each day.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”