Speculation/Spoiler Talk: Angelica McDaniel Tweets

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
nikki_jack

Re: Angelica McDaniel Confirms Dylan is NACK's Son!

Postby nikki_jack » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:56 pm

Quote Nutty Nancy:
Quote nikki_jack:
Quote Chucksrus84: Lmao...hilarious! Oh, hell no! Tell me they didn't!

This wouldn't be the son whose heart was donated after it kicked the bucket, would it?

If so, does that mean Dylan's walking around without a ticker in his chest?

VICTOR SWITCHED THE BABIES!

He stole Nack's healthy child and replaced it with a sickly one who died.

Like father, like son. >(

I could accept this version of the story rather than changing history. Besides, surely Victor's family would disown him for this. Anything to have Victor sitting all alone on Christmas thinking what a worthless piece of trash he is.

Victor is trash and when his family learn the truth, he'll be disowned! >(

Nutty Nancy

Postby Nutty Nancy » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:04 pm

Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Nutty Nancy: Who is Angelica McDaniel?

She is he head of CBS Daytime Programing.

Thanks. If this came from her it sounds like it might be true. Could be a very interesting storyline.

calliope

Postby calliope » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:07 pm

Quote Jeaniebean507: The only way this story could work, would be that Nikki & Jack's baby (Dylan) was (Victor)switched at birth with a sick baby; which would mean they donated the organs of someone else's child. Dylan can't be the organ recipient. I'm sure that topic of conversation would have come up by now,lol. I'm sure the Army wouldn't accept anyone who has had a heart transplant, lol.

Okay. I think this makes the most sense. It was an interview with JG that said Katherine's letter sends Nikki on a "quest". But I still find it hard to believe Katherine would withhold this.

calliope

Postby calliope » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:12 pm

Quote Nutty Nancy:
Quote nikki_jack:
Quote Chucksrus84: Lmao...hilarious! Oh, hell no! Tell me they didn't!

This wouldn't be the son whose heart was donated after it kicked the bucket, would it?

If so, does that mean Dylan's walking around without a ticker in his chest?

VICTOR SWITCHED THE BABIES!

He stole Nack's healthy child and replaced it with a sickly one who died.

Like father, like son. >(

I could accept this version of the story rather than changing history. Besides, surely Victor's family would disown him for this. Anything to have Victor sitting all alone on Christmas thinking what a worthless piece of trash he is.

Oh I would love that. But as Away in the Manger plays in the background they would all show up, one by one, to tell him they love him. Psssh!

Chucksrus84

Postby Chucksrus84 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:15 pm

Quote Piperay:
Quote Chucksrus84:
Quote PurrrrrrrKitty:
Quote Chucksrus84:
Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: I will wait and see how this plays out.. this alllllll speculative at this point with a lot of gossip mixed in.

It's no longer speculation. It's fact. It was confirmed by the new head writer on twitter.

Well if Dylan is the heart recipient, it will make sense.. and a good idea.. Dylan needs to be related to an established character in some way..... I like the idea of the Abbott family being enlarged.. but then again, he is not an Abbott is he? . unless they are going to use Victor as the evil monster again, which stinks.. but Dylan is a blonde with blue eyes.. so he could be the off spring of Nikki and Jack.

Should be intersting to see how they weave that story. lol

Are you sure it would make sense?

How did the military allow an organ transplant recipient into their ranks without being notified of his condition?

When was the last time anyone heard of a heart transplant recipient being allowed to serve in the military?

Remember, Dylan is a war vet from Afghan. He has PTSD. So how can he both the recipient of a transplanted heart and war-time hero, at the same time? I don't think this one would fly.

Yeah and where is his scar? ~) We've seen him without his shirt and there is no scar on his chest. 8)

Exactly! Heart transplant recipients always have a tell-tale scar in or around the middle of their chest, even if the surgery was completed during infancy.

If they had thought this through and wanted to make Dylan the recipient of Nikki and Jack's dead baby's heart, they should've left the clues in there from early on. They didn't! There was no visible scar!

Yale Steam

Postby Yale Steam » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:33 pm

Maybe Niki and Jack were made to believe that their baby died and that that baby's heart was donated to another child when in reality none that happened and that child is alive and it's Dylan.

Victor was upset that Nikki was pregnant with Jack's son back then so made they wrote it in that Victor did this terrible thing.

If it's true about Dylan, I think it's awesome!

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:34 pm

Quote beautyseat: Is Dylan being Nikki's son and who-knows-who the daddy, is this why Josh Griffith quit? I can see JFP pushing this to force SB onto the legacy canvas.

Nelson is now saying that JG was fired.

HOT PINK

Postby HOT PINK » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:37 pm

(I hope this makes sense...)

If my prediction is true that Victor switched Nikki and Jack's HEALTHY baby (Dylan) with a baby who had died, then Dylan IS NOT the baby who got the heart. And, that's why he doesn't have a scar on his chest. The heart came from the dead baby Victor had Dylan switched with. So, the heart recipient, Jack Cole, DID NOT get Nikki and Jack's baby's heart after all.

Gracewashere

Postby Gracewashere » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:45 pm

Quote HOT PINK: (I hope this makes sense...)

If my prediction is true that Victor switched Nikki and Jack's HEALTHY baby (Dylan) with a baby who had died, then Dylan IS NOT the baby who got the heart. And, that's why he doesn't have a scar on his chest. The heart came from the dead baby Victor had Dylan switched with. So, the heart recipient, Jack Cole, DID NOT get Nikki and Jack's baby's heart after all.

I could buy that. It would give Peter Bergman (Jack) such angst filled material to work with, and it would put Nikki back on the radar or front burner. Sure, sounds promising to me.

calliope

Postby calliope » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:53 pm

Quote Gracewashere:
Quote HOT PINK: (I hope this makes sense...)

I could buy that. It would give Peter Bergman (Jack) such angst filled material to work with, and it would put Nikki back on the radar or front burner. Sure, sounds promising to me.

This version I can buy. But dang, Peters performance when he felt that baby's heart beat is one of my all time favorites.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”