Speculation/Spoiler Talk: Angelica McDaniel Tweets

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Milkshake24

Re: Speculation/Spoiler Talk: Angelica McDaniel Tweets

Postby Milkshake24 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:51 pm

Quote Piffer: It is a lot more than just NB saying this rumor. He sure has gotten a lot of other stuff right.

NB is not saying this all he said was a child Nikki thought died decades ago is still alive when suggested Dylan was Nack's he shot that down and Brent Boyd simply said that's wrong and just a rumor, Dylan may or may not be Nikki's and if so Jack's not the dad. If Jack is the father Dylan will not be Niki's child.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:43 pm

Quote Snider:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote JBosh: Guys get ready for the dylan show. Ughhhhhh, can this show get any worse, why bother paying attention to stories if they'll rewrite whatever that please.

Yep! This show resembles Y&R less and less each day.

I thought it was called the Dylan McAvoy show..

lol!!!!

calliope

Postby calliope » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:46 pm

Maybe it's not Nikki's child at all. If he just said a child she thought died. How about that boy she killed? (Am I remembering that correctly?)

fungu

Postby fungu » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:51 pm

Quote calliope: Maybe it's not Nikki's child at all. If he just said a child she thought died. How about that boy she killed? (Am I remembering that correctly?)

That would actually be a better story so I am sure it can't be that. LOL

Milkshake24

Postby Milkshake24 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:04 pm

Quote calliope: Maybe it's not Nikki's child at all. If he just said a child she thought died. How about that boy she killed? (Am I remembering that correctly?)

I think he made it clear that was her son, what if she knew who he was and kept it secret from all but Katherine and he died in his 20's or 30's but never really died and still alive. Were all assuming she thought he died right after birth, I'm not convinced it's Dylan but say she thought he died in the Army but he didn't as an example.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”