NB hints that Dylan is. . .(spumor inside)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
desert lord

Re: NB hints that Dylan is. . .(spumor inside)

Postby desert lord » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:05 am

8) Could someone clue me in on Dylon allegedly being the son of Nikki: have I missed something...I really don't recall having this mentioned in any of the episodes lately. namely a few months worth of episodes...where did this come from...we the audience still don't know what was in the letter to Nikki either...anyone??

lvsdasnow

Postby lvsdasnow » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:58 am

What I have read is Jack and Nikki were married, Victor wanted Nikki back. Nikki got peg with Jacks child but the son was stillborn.
The hint is that some how, Victor had the child taken away and claimed it was stillborn when it really was not. (I don't believe this). it's a repeat of what Adam did.
I am guessing Nelson is putting most of this in our minds about Dylan being Nikki and Jack's son. :) Could wind up being a pretty good storyline,but would break up he and Nikki for good.
Like what Katherine did with Tucker, Victor would have put the child into the hands of good people.
That is my take of what I have been reading.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:16 am

Quote desert lord: 8) Could someone clue me in on Dylon allegedly being the son of Nikki: have I missed something...I really don't recall having this mentioned in any of the episodes lately. namely a few months worth of episodes...where did this come from...we the audience still don't know what was in the letter to Nikki either...anyone??

The original rumor was that Dylan would ultimately wind up being the child that Nikki and Jack had. The part of the rumor involving Jack has died down and none of the sources are saying Jack is the father. I don't believe Jack will turn out to be the father. For long time viewers that are not already alienated that would be yet another slap in the face to their intelligence.

I do think Dylan will ultimately be Nikki's son. Father could be a number of people, maybe no one we know of.

Bottom line this is Jill Farren Phelps (Executive Producer) way to permanently entrench Steve Burton (Dylan) on the show until it is cancelled. SB is JFP's golden boy. She intends to revolve the show entirely around him and what better way to do that than making him a member of a core family. I, for one, see quite enough Dylan as it is, so I am not happy about this turn of events.

Sinny-0-

Postby Sinny-0- » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:21 am

I am with you CJ. I think Dullan will be Nikki's son but I do not think Jack or Paul will be the dad.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:30 am

Quote Sinny-0-: I am with you CJ. I think Dullan will be Nikki's son but I do not think Jack or Paul will be the dad.

No, the point is to make Dylan related to Nikki. JFP wants us to fall in L-U-V luv with Dylan. Forcing him on us each and every day. That has the opposite reaction for me. I see waaaaaay too much of him now and that will only get worse!

Sinny-0-

Postby Sinny-0- » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:49 am

Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Sinny-0-: I am with you CJ. I think Dullan will be Nikki's son but I do not think Jack or Paul will be the dad.

No, the point is to make Dylan related to Nikki. JFP wants us to fall in L-U-V luv with Dylan. Forcing him on us each and every day. That has the opposite reaction for me. I see waaaaaay too much of him now and that will only get worse!

She really is trying to force him down our throats and I am simply not interested.. they have made Dullan so freaking dull that I simply don't care...Making him part of the Newman clan is really not what I want to see.. everyone is already too related.. it is so incestous like.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”