Why is everyone obsessed with Chelsea lying?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Castro

Re: Why is everyone obsessed with Chelsea lying?

Postby Castro » Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:39 pm

Chelsea's a one trick pony.

So sick of her and Dylan's disillusional behind.

Katoh

Postby Katoh » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:16 pm

In a way Chelsea did worse than lie. She kidnapped a man's child. I don't like the way Y&R uses paternity so often. The list is longer that can be made here...

REDMIDGET

Postby REDMIDGET » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:23 pm

Quote Katoh: In a way Chelsea did worse than lie. She kidnapped a man's child. I don't like the way Y&R uses paternity so often. The list is longer that canbe made here...
Im right there with you on this one I hate when someone use a child to get what they think they want. I can go for almost anything the writers throw at us put this is crazy o and another thing I hate is someone crying rape,These two thing are so upseting,

Laloni

Postby Laloni » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:36 pm

Quote taramartin: Why do fans get so angry about Chelsea lying to Adam and Dylan?
Sharon lies ALL The time.
Victor lies on a regular basis.
Kevin lies to Chloe and the police.
Victoria is currently keeping the paternity to herself.
Billy always lies to Victoria.
Chloe thinks up lies for friends.
Obviously, this list could go on and on. True, I am a Chelsea fan. Her big lie is to protect her son. She could be trying to get Adam's $$$ but just wants a loving home for him. Yes, I remember she was raised a con artist. Is it because she is a newbie that everyone is hard on her?

I'm obsessed with Chelsea's lying because I'm sick of this baby S/L, its gone on WAY to long and no I do not watch it anymore, I don't watch Chelsea and Dylan, I read the Spoilers and if they are appearing on the show, I find something else to do with my day. Adam deserves to know its his baby, end of subject. Now, I can't stand Victoria anymore,she's a idiot as for Chloea, enough said, she too is stupid as the day is long and the others you mentioned their lies don't bother me, I never pay any attention to them and I don't see how you consider Chelsea a newbie, the woman has been on this show almost 2 years now and I no longer consider her as being new, Dylan is just plain dull and stupid. I'm sure you are wondering why I even watch, well, most of the time I don't, but I like Michael, as for Chelsea lying because of her son, oh no, wrong, she wants to get back at Adam because he did not jump every time she said to.I liked Chelsea's character when she first came on the show but I hate her character now, all she does is giggle and cling to Dylan, never have liked Dylan, he is about as exciting as watching a dog chase its tail.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”