I want Phyllis to wake up

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
cajunlizz0315

I want Phyllis to wake up

Postby cajunlizz0315 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:39 am

Just long enough to tell them Sharon pushed her and what the truth is . At least that would make Jack and Nick do another DNA :-)

sgtppr

Re: I want Phyllis to wake up

Postby sgtppr » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:40 am

Quote cajunlizz0315: Just long enough to tell them Sharon pushed her and what the truth is . At least that would make Jack and Nick do another DNA :-)

I want her to walk into the tack house when Sharon is there and blow the doors off this stupid story line.

GrammaIge

Postby GrammaIge » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:43 am

Quote sgtppr:
Quote cajunlizz0315: Just long enough to tell them Sharon pushed her and what the truth is . At least that would make Jack and Nick do another DNA :-)

I want her to walk into the tack house when Sharon is there and blow the doors off this stupid story line.

These writers aren't smart enough.

GA527

Postby GA527 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:00 pm

I really wish, also that Phyllis would wake up and come back to the show. I want Summer to be Nick's daughter and I want Sharon to be gone. I don't want any problems with Victor and Niki.

gjnagh

Postby gjnagh » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:36 pm

Quote GA527: I really wish, also that Phyllis would wake up and come back to the show. I want Summer to be Nick's daughter and I want Sharon to be gone. I don't want any problems with Victor and Niki.

That's fine w me. as long as it's the RECAST actress playing Phyllis.

granny7232

Postby granny7232 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:38 pm

I am hoping that our Phyllis decides she doesn't like making her web video shows and comes back to Y&R. I don't think a new actress could play Phyllis the way she does

Winnipeg girl

Postby Winnipeg girl » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:44 pm

I agree , Sharon needs to get hers again, leave Nick alone, and all Adam did for her , she just as much as laughed in his face, when he asked her to be a witness , Phylis needs to back on the show, she adds life to the dead end stories.... especially Victoria... get a life... and grow up cant do better than Billy, he is looking like a whipped man

REDMIDGET

Postby REDMIDGET » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:54 pm

I think Phyllis has moved on and if she is happy then let her go, Phyllis will be fine no matter where she ends up, And Jack or Nick need Phyllis around to take a DNA test,What are the writers thinking, This should of been done in the began, This would of made this story beliveable so I say go have a DNA test and I for one hope Jack is the father because Phyllis is gone and Jack will have Summer to help him throught this, This is what him and Phyllis always wanted was a child and Summer should be that child,Jack would have something to live for and he won't find hiself going to pills again, Summer will be there for him, (His daughter,)But Sharon didn't push her,the two of them was fighting over the phone and Phyllis trip,

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:00 pm

Quote REDMIDGET:

I think Phyllis has moved on and if she is happy then let her go, Phyllis will be fine no matter where she ends up, And Jack or Nick need Phyllis around to take a DNA test,What are the writers thinking, This should of been done in the began, This would of made this story beliveable so I say go have a DNA test and I for one hope Jack is the father because Phyllis is gone and Jack will have Summer to help him throught this, This is what him and Phyllis always wanted was a child and Summer should be that child,Jack would have something to live for and he won't find hiself going to pills again, Summer will be there for him, (His daughter,)But Sharon didn't push her,the two of them was fighting over the phone and Phyllis trip,

Nick was the love of Phyllis' life. She always wanted her baby to be Nick's! Jack knew that better than anyone else. That's why he stormed out of the lab and never took the paternity test because his widdle feelings were hurt. Why should 18 year old Summer be saddled with a drug addict?

GidgetWithAChainsaw

Postby GidgetWithAChainsaw » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:02 pm

So long as it is Michelle Stafford I agree.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”