I think Noah may be the one to figure it out

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
jacksmyguy

I think Noah may be the one to figure it out

Postby jacksmyguy » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:30 am

Did any one else notice on Wednesday's episode that when Noah came to the house to show Sharon his pictures, Sharon wasn't limping at all when she went over to the door. It seems like he's been catching her in other slip-ups as well, like seeing the traffic citation that she left laying around. He may just be the one to figure it out and put it all together because Nick is so distracted over Summer and Avery that I don't think he will ever have a clue.

Puffin

Re: I think Noah may be the one to figure it out

Postby Puffin » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:18 am

You just may be right. He is already thinking that she has been acting "off her meds". Now he needs to catch her talking to the Cassie that only she can see.

sgtppr

Postby sgtppr » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:29 am

Quote jacksmyguy: Did any one else notice on Wednesday's episode that when Noah came to the house to show Sharon his pictures, Sharon wasn't limping at all when she went over to the door. It seems like he's been catching her in other slip-ups as well, like seeing the traffic citation that she left laying around. He may just be the one to figure it out and put it all together because Nick is so distracted over Summer and Avery that I don't think he will ever have a clue.

OMG please let someone get a clue and get the wacko some help.

1gypsy soul

Postby 1gypsy soul » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:10 pm

Well your hunch is right so far , Noah has begun to piece the puzzle together and I think by the time summer is over everyone will know the answer. He's on the right track, finally

janetb

Postby janetb » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:13 pm

Quote jacksmyguy: Did any one else notice on Wednesday's episode that when Noah came to the house to show Sharon his pictures, Sharon wasn't limping at all when she went over to the door. It seems like he's been catching her in other slip-ups as well, like seeing the traffic citation that she left laying around. He may just be the one to figure it out and put it all together because Nick is so distracted over Summer and Avery that I don't think he will ever have a clue.

Nick will always be clueless when it comes to Sharon.He thinks she's just being kind and supportive because they lost Cassie .Noah has started to put things together and will have it figured out.

glh1950

Postby glh1950 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:42 pm

Good! Will be great s/l to give Noah some responsibility and to do something useful like save his sister Faith from her mom and save Sharon from herself and the ghost.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:05 pm

Quote glh1950: Good! Will be great s/l to give Noah some responsibility and to do something useful like save his sister Faith from her mom and save Sharon from herself and the ghost.

YES. I think Sharon really is a threat to Faith.

chillepepper

Postby chillepepper » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:58 pm

Quote alanadz:
Quote glh1950: Good! Will be great s/l to give Noah some responsibility and to do something useful like save his sister Faith from her mom and save Sharon from herself and the ghost.

I agree,just let this nightmare of a sl get over with. I use to like Sharon but she is really getting on my last nerve. She is using her daughter to get Nick back,why won't she just go find someone else,why is she still living on the ranch property after she burnt down the ranch? Maybe Victor did mess with her meds. Just get this crap of a sl over with. By the way not really liking this Faith,sorry ,nothing against the little actress that plays her. And please let Nick go back to The Underground, I thought that he wanted to have his own business ,now he doesn't even go to work anymore,no wonder Noah quit,he was getting tired of carrying his father's lazy arse around. Go back to work Nick,quit being so lazy and irresponsable. It's your damn business not Noah's. :0

cricke

Postby cricke » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:22 pm

Quote alanadz:

I think she is a threat to everyone around her. She needs to be in a place that is for the criminally insane.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:31 pm

Quote chillepepper:
Quote alanadz:

I agree,just let this nightmare of a sl get over with. I use to like Sharon but she is really getting on my last nerve. She is using her daughter to get Nick back,why won't she just go find someone else,why is she still living on the ranch property after she burnt down the ranch? Maybe Victor did mess with her meds. Just get this crap of a sl over with. By the way not really liking this Faith,sorry ,nothing against the little actress that plays her. And please let Nick go back to The Underground, I thought that he wanted to have his own business ,now he doesn't even go to work anymore,no wonder Noah quit,he was getting tired of carrying his father's lazy arse around. Go back to work Nick,quit being so lazy and irresponsable. It's your damn business not Noah's. :0

Sharon is very unstable. If she feels desperate enough, would her physically harm Faith to pull Nick to her? I can spell the medical term but I am sure everyone knows what it is Muchhausen by Proxy. Nelson said things really get bad for Sharon so.....

Return to “The Young and the Restless”