Did I hear Victor right by mentioning the

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Phyllisrocksthecradle

Did I hear Victor right by mentioning the

Postby Phyllisrocksthecradle » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:02 pm

Trust Fund ? When he finds out Phyllis used most of that up, he will probably make sure Phyllis stays in that place forever.

Phyllisrocksthecradle

Re: Did I hear Victor right by mentioning the

Postby Phyllisrocksthecradle » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:07 pm

I am sure he said trust fund. I hope he checks into that for sure.

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:13 pm

Quote Phyllisrocksthecradl: Trust Fund ? When he finds out Phyllis used most of that up, he will probably make sure Phyllis stays in that place forever.

Hah. Maybe he'll take her money and there won't be anything left for payment for her care and she will further deteriorate and one day just kick the bucket.

Castro

Postby Castro » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:42 pm

LOL....

Nick should have BEEN replaced that money. What was it? $3 Million? Petty cash to a man worth more than half a billion dollars.

Phyllisrocksthecradle

Postby Phyllisrocksthecradle » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:51 pm

Quote bukopandan:
Quote Phyllisrocksthecradl: Trust Fund ? When he finds out Phyllis used most of that up, he will probably make sure Phyllis stays in that place forever.

Hah. Maybe he'll take her money and there won't be anything left for payment for her care and she will further deteriorate and one day just kick the bucket.

That would be so cool. Victor takes it to court & wins. :-) Phyllis does not have to be there just the guy from the bank that will say Phyllis stoled it. The court will order it to be put back by taking everything Phyllis had. Pent house goes up for sale & all she has.

Phyllisrocksthecradle

Postby Phyllisrocksthecradle » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:53 pm

Quote Castro: LOL....

Nick should have BEEN replaced that money. What was it? $3 Million? Petty cash to a man worth more than half a billion dollars.

Nick was not there when she stoled it. He never signed anything, but the idiot did. :-)

Phyllisrocksthecradle

Postby Phyllisrocksthecradle » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:56 pm

I wonder if they are going to have Victor to check on it. He is the one that had Michael to take the trust fund out. I loved it when Victor mentioned the trust fund to Jack on the show today. That was cool.

Castro

Postby Castro » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:00 pm

LOL... Victor would do something like that (take a comatose person to court). Why he's being so mean is beyond me. You know, he suffered from a tumor not too long ago. Remember when he and Jack were BFF :-) That was a great story line! It was so funny watching Victor and Jack in a Bro-mance :-)

Let the child keep her money. It's Nick's fault! If anything he should make Nick pay him back for it >)

Phyllisrocksthecradle

Postby Phyllisrocksthecradle » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:05 pm

Quote Castro: LOL... Victor would do something like that (take a comatose person to court). Why he's being so mean is beyond me. You know, he suffered from a tumor not too long ago. Remember when he and Jack were BFF :-) That was a great story line! It was so funny watching Victor and Jack in a Bro-mance :-)

Let the child keep her money. It's Nick's fault! If anything he should make Nick pay him back for it >)

Phyllis never even cared for Summer when she took that money. She was afraid the truth come out & she'd go to prison & the hell with Summer. Phyllis deserve what she gets even if Victor does do this. Victor can take all she has & put it back into Summer trust fund. :-) No it is not Nick fault that Phyllis stoled that money, he was not there. Nick signature is not on the papers when she took that money from Summer. It is clear she stoled from her daughter.

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:16 pm

Quote Phyllisrocksthecradl:
Quote Castro: LOL... Victor would do something like that (take a comatose person to court). Why he's being so mean is beyond me. You know, he suffered from a tumor not too long ago. Remember when he and Jack were BFF :-) That was a great story line! It was so funny watching Victor and Jack in a Bro-mance :-)

Phyllis never even cared for Summer when she took that money. She was afraid the truth come out & she'd go to prison & the hell with Summer. Phyllis deserve what she gets even if Victor does do this. Victor can take all she has & put it back into Summer trust fund. :-) No it is not Nick fault that Phyllis stoled that money, he was not there. Nick signature is not on the papers when she took that money from Summer. It is clear she stoled from her daughter.

Yeah, the mention of the trust fund money brings back how, not so long ago, ole Phyl was desperate to keep her horrible crime a secret. It is a crime to leave the scene of a car accident, and that is what Phyl claims her hit and run was. It is not, though, a crime what Sharon did at the stairs, yet we're supposed to believe that she should be put in jail and while the red hag got away with attempted murder...and at the very least, leaving the scene of an accident?!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”