The explosion at Clear Springs

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
SueQ

Re: The explosion at Clear Springs

Postby SueQ » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:37 pm

Just another tid bit about Methane. On todays U S show Victor mentioned the gas to Neil. While I was looking up Methane I found out that it is the primary gas found in natural gas and in most cases where sources of natural gas are found there is usually an undiscovered source of oil! Methane gas is also highly flammable!

Rquattro

Postby Rquattro » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:39 pm

Quote SueQ: Just another tid bit about Methane. On todays U S show Victor mentioned the gas to Neil. While I was looking up Methane I found out that it is the primary gas found in natural gas and in most cases where sources of natural gas are found there is usually an undiscovered source of oil! Methane gas is also highly flammable!

Oh No Way, so that's what Victor's up to. There's oil in them thar hills...

cherchezlefemme

Postby cherchezlefemme » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:44 pm

Quote CandyLane5: Maybe Cane doesnt know what he is doing,,, ?)

Smart Victor knows there's oil in them thar hills! My baby Cane... well he did say he was inexperienced in this area. And... we all know that all you need to be in Senior Management in Genoa City is family connection... Education is not a requirement. 3)

SueQ

Postby SueQ » Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:18 pm

someone said in the Canadian show that there may be another explosion!!!! It was the GAS!!!ooooops pardon me!!! *) *) *)

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:21 pm

The crooked construction supervisor could also be responsible. That's why Cane had JT investigating.

SueQ

Postby SueQ » Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:25 pm

Quote chloe25: The crooked construction supervisor could also be responsible. That's why Cane had JT investigating.

He probably has gas too!!!!!! :| :| :|

GL_YRfan1979

Postby GL_YRfan1979 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:56 pm

This whole story is royally ticking me off! How stupid do the writers think we viewers are? I mean c'mon, what are the chances that half the population of G.C. would go to Clear Springs at the same time??

I have watched Y & R since 1979. I have now cut back to only watching the show one or two days a week because these sl's are just boring and ridiculous and I am sick of it.

They are losing viewers! What is it going to take to make them wake up and smell the latte??

Delonjo

Postby Delonjo » Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:57 pm

Quote GL_YRfan1979: This whole story is royally ticking me off! How stupid do the writers think we viewers are? I mean c'mon, what are the chances that half the population of G.C. would go to Clear Springs at the same time??

I have watched Y & R since 1979. I have now cut back to only watching the show one or two days a week because these sl's are just boring and ridiculous and I am sick of it.

They are losing viewers! What is it going to take to make them wake up and smell the latte??

Remember the past Y&R is painful. This new Y&R is terribly off-track. Emmy-Schmemmy!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”