Sharon makes me sick

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Re: Sharon makes me sick

Postby LoganH8tr » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:16 pm

Quote stuffy1:
Quote LoganH8tr: I say just put them back together. I'm so sick of these 2. The serial cheaters won't last long before they are screwing other people.

I rather see them get back together and self destruct than be with other people and ruin other people's lives.

I agree with you. Put them back together and put them on the back burner where they belong. They can cheat their way into old age. They are both so selfish and cruel. They don't care who they hurt as long as they get their ego stroked. Sharon used to be a nice girl. Now she is horrible.

For real! Sharon using her walker to get up the stairs of the GCAC with some old dude in tow, while Nick is hobbling around with his cane, being a dirty old man, trying to put the moves on some hot young blonde or red head in the gym.

Re: Sharon makes me sick

Postby g-mom » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:08 am

I hope Sharon gets nick in bed and avery finds out,dumps him,goes back with Dylan and then nick finds out that Sharon switched summer's paternity test,i would love to see the fallout from that,wishful thinking on my part

Return to “The Young and the Restless”