Sharon makes me sick

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Gideon58

Sharon makes me sick

Postby Gideon58 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:43 am

OMG, how sickening was she with Nick yesterday? And why does the little bit of brain Nick possesses always disappear when she's around. I can't stand the fact that Sharon is being allowed to get away with what she did and come between Nick and Avery at the same time. I have to wonder what direction this story would have taken if Michelle Stafford HADN'T left the show. :0

janetb

Re: Sharon makes me sick

Postby janetb » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:40 pm

Quote Gideon58: OMG, how sickening was she with Nick yesterday? And why does the little bit of brain Nick possesses always disappear when she's around. I can't stand the fact that Sharon is being allowed to get away with what she did and come between Nick and Avery at the same time. I have to wonder what direction this story would have taken if Michelle Stafford HADN'T left the show. :0

Phyllis, Nikki and others were always right about Sharon.Nick is an idiot and refuses to see what she's doing.There is no reason she needs to spend so much time with him.They deserve each other.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:55 pm

Quote Gideon58: OMG, how sickening was she with Nick yesterday? And why does the little bit of brain Nick possesses always disappear when she's around. I can't stand the fact that Sharon is being allowed to get away with what she did and come between Nick and Avery at the same time. I have to wonder what direction this story would have taken if Michelle Stafford HADN'T left the show. :0

Awesome post!

g-mom

Postby g-mom » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:13 pm

Quote janetb:

Phyllis, Nikki and others were always right about Sharon.Nick is an idiot and refuses to see what she's doing.There is no reason she needs to spend so much time with him.They deserve each other.

I totally agree, she is sickening,and it irritates me to the max that he can't see what she's doing,maybe they do deserve each other , and Avery can be there for Dylan when he finds out Chelsea' baby is not his

Cass Eno

Postby Cass Eno » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:33 pm

Between both Nick and Sharon there are not enough brain cells to put on a pin head.

Sad state of affairs.

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:38 pm

I say just put them back together. I'm so sick of these 2. The serial cheaters won't last long before they are screwing other people.

I rather see them get back together and self destruct than be with other people and ruin other people's lives.

Karl127

Postby Karl127 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:47 pm

WOW!! I'm in shock that I agree with every single post in this thread! Sharon makes me sick and it makes me sick that she is getting away with everything! Nick still has no brains in that head of his. I can only hope that Avery comes back to town and put Sharon in her place and tunes Nicholass in.

blubird

Postby blubird » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:01 pm

Try taking a gravol, helps with the nausua, :~ :~

stuffy1

Postby stuffy1 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:05 pm

Quote LoganH8tr: I say just put them back together. I'm so sick of these 2. The serial cheaters won't last long before they are screwing other people.

I rather see them get back together and self destruct than be with other people and ruin other people's lives.

I agree with you. Put them back together and put them on the back burner where they belong. They can cheat their way into old age. They are both so selfish and cruel. They don't care who they hurt as long as they get their ego stroked. Sharon used to be a nice girl. Now she is horrible.

Pretty Emerald

Postby Pretty Emerald » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:39 pm

Both Sharon and Nick use their heads for nothing more than decoration between their shoulder blades! These two creeps really deserve each other! They are PAINFUL to watch together...Sharon is such a liar and a selfish creep and Nick is exactly the same. I want them back together so that for a while they will leave others alone! Doofus #1 and Doofus #2!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”