By the Time Avery Gets Back...

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Jacqueline1961

By the Time Avery Gets Back...

Postby Jacqueline1961 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:10 pm

Nick will already be into Sharon. Even if its ill- fated and meant to last all of three days...it's painfully obvious that this is where it's going. In my opinion, if the writers are going to bother bringing these two back then they should keep them together for awhile so their inevitable destruction will have a greater impact. If you're gonna take the car out for a spin, why drive around the block when u can hit the highway. Once the relationship gets to a certain point , it's nick that will get hurt, feel manipulated and mourn for the old Sharon who he will realize is lost forever. He has it coming.

jacksmyguy

Re: By the Time Avery Gets Back...

Postby jacksmyguy » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:47 pm

Sorry to say so but, if the worst thing to come out of this scenario is for Nick to get his heart crushed, then I say bring it on. He has it coming to him for the things he has done and then some. 3)

janetb

Postby janetb » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:28 am

Quote Jacqueline1961: Nick will already be into Sharon. Even if its ill- fated and meant to last all of three days...it's painfully obvious that this is where it's going. In my opinion, if the writers are going to bother bringing these two back then they should keep them together for awhile so their inevitable destruction will have a greater impact. If you're gonna take the car out for a spin, why drive around the block when u can hit the highway. Once the relationship gets to a certain point , it's nick that will get hurt, feel manipulated and mourn for the old Sharon who he will realize is lost forever. He has it coming.

Nick doesn't deserve any sympathy.If he jumps into bed with Sharon then they deserve each other.Avery is better off without him.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:33 pm

Quote Jacqueline1961: Nick will already be into Sharon. Even if its ill- fated and meant to last all of three days...it's painfully obvious that this is where it's going. In my opinion, if the writers are going to bother bringing these two back then they should keep them together for awhile so their inevitable destruction will have a greater impact. If you're gonna take the car out for a spin, why drive around the block when u can hit the highway. Once the relationship gets to a certain point , it's nick that will get hurt, feel manipulated and mourn for the old Sharon who he will realize is lost forever. He has it coming.

Sharon is stroking his ego, sure he enjoys that. Avery is away, the minute she gets back, Sharon won't be a blip on his radar.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:22 pm

I think Nikki will warn Avery.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:33 pm

Maybe. But I just don't see it. Nick is totally in love with Avery. I think Nick looks fondly at the mother of his kids and nothing more. I don't think he is even remotely interested in Sharon. Why would any man in his right man want Sharon when he has Avery?

glh1950

Postby glh1950 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:39 pm

They're giving Nick a chance to get more stupid, Avery an out, and Sharon the chance to flip out and leave the show.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:45 pm

Quote glh1950: They're giving Nick a chance to get more stupid, Avery an out, and Sharon the chance to flip out and leave the show.

Or giving Avery a chance to get wise to what Sharon is doing.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:48 pm

Quote jacksmyguy: Sorry to say so but, if the worst thing to come out of this scenario is for Nick to get his heart crushed, then I say bring it on. He has it coming to him for the things he has done and then some. 3)

I agree!

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:51 pm

I am pretty sure Nick hasn't forgotten Sharon cheating on him with Adam when they were engaged or the fact that Sharon sexed up his father.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”