Bash Dylan/Chylan Thread, NO FANS ALLOWED

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
all4vibs

Bash Dylan/Chylan Thread, NO FANS ALLOWED

Postby all4vibs » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:17 pm

After months of torment of JFP trying to make SBu the leading man on Y&R, I had to start this forum. In order to make Chylan look great together, they are completely destroying Chelsea's character on the show. I think we need this forum to be near the top so we can let JFP, SBu, and the current writers know that ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

all4vibs

Re: Bash Dylan/Chylan Thread, NO FANS ALLOWED

Postby all4vibs » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:32 pm

I used to think that poor Sharon had the most retarded/pathetic S/L on the show. However, I think the award goes to Dylan as the character and Chlyan as a couple. He is so stupid on the show that it is completely UNBELIEVABLE. Chylan also is completely fake and unbelievable as a couple.

Please JFP and writers, you need to get Dylan out of the retarded Chylan S/L ASAP. Davery belongs together and Chadam need to be a family with their REAL son.

GidgetWithAChainsaw

Postby GidgetWithAChainsaw » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:41 pm

Death to Dylan. Free Chelsea!!!

all4vibs

Postby all4vibs » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:42 pm

Quote GidgetWithAChainsaw: Death to Dylan. Free Chelsea!!!

AGREE!!! If they don't want to kill him, then let him be with his Avery endgame. FREE CHELSEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all4vibs

Postby all4vibs » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:49 pm

Today was the most unbelievable and stupid birth scene I have ever seen on any soap in 20 years of watching!!!!!!!

GidgetWithAChainsaw

Postby GidgetWithAChainsaw » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:55 pm

Quote all4vibs:
Quote GidgetWithAChainsaw: Death to Dylan. Free Chelsea!!!

AGREE!!! If they don't want to kill him, then let him be with his Avery endgame. FREE CHELSEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gardengal

Postby gardengal » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:20 pm

Dylan is the most painfully dumb man I have ever seen in soaps. I know his PTSD is a result of feeling guilty for his unit all dying. His stupidity is the likely reason they died. Own it dope! The coffee shop is a bust. What carpenter sells off his tools and business if its succeeding? The bore is a 100% loser.

Now for Chylan - they writers just made Chelsea the biggest sucker of all. Hope she has a similar rage for herself and Dylan for being not only a sucker, but a stupid one at that.

Free the baby! Send him to his real father!

all4vibs

Postby all4vibs » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:23 pm

Quote gardengal: Dylan is the most painfully dumb man I have ever seen in soaps. I know his PTSD is a result of feeling guilty for his unit all dying. His stupidity is the likely reason they died. Own it dope! The coffee shop is a bust. What carpenter sells off his tools and business if its succeeding? The bore is a 100% loser.

Now for Chylan - they writers just made Chelsea the biggest sucker of all. Hope she has a similar rage for herself and Dylan for being not only a sucker, but a stupid one at that.

FREE CHELSEA!!!! FREE BABY CONNOR!!!!

Pretty Emerald

Postby Pretty Emerald » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:25 pm

Quote all4vibs:
Quote gardengal: Dylan is the most painfully dumb man I have ever seen in soaps. I know his PTSD is a result of feeling guilty for his unit all dying. His stupidity is the likely reason they died. Own it dope! The coffee shop is a bust. What carpenter sells off his tools and business if its succeeding? The bore is a 100% loser.

FREE CHELSEA!!!! FREE BABY CONNOR!!!!

Say it again!!!! Free Chelsea and free baby Chadam!!!!

Maria Maria101

Postby Maria Maria101 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:27 pm

BASH!!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”