Chloe and Victoria have a run-in

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Ohio chick

Chloe and Victoria have a run-in

Postby Ohio chick » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:38 pm

About what? Chloe has stayed away from Billy. Vicki has been crazy Jealous and really has no reason to be. IMO she just wants Billy to be miserable like she is.

Laloni

Re: Chloe and Victoria have a run-in

Postby Laloni » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:07 pm

Quote Ohio chick: About what? Chloe has stayed away from Billy. Vicki has been crazy Jealous and really has no reason to be. IMO she just wants Billy to be miserable like she is.

I hope Victoria slaps the fire out of Chloe, I am done with Chloe, trouble maker, nosy little B%%%%%, I hope she is the next one to leave

Supercouplevilly

Re: Chloe and Victoria have a run-in

Postby Supercouplevilly » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:28 pm

Quote Ohio chick: About what? Chloe has stayed away from Billy. Vicki has been crazy Jealous and really has no reason to be. IMO she just wants Billy to be miserable like she is.

Billy isn't miserable, he doesn't miss seeing Chloe, especially when Vicki has come to see him more than once everyday in the last few days, Billy is quite confident about his marriage, so no, really, Vicki is more miserable, because she hates being scared that he will hurt her again.

Just a little spoiler, the run in is just more of Chloe giving Vicki advise,,,, as if ~) ~) ~) ~) ~)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”