Hillary the blogger avenging Rose???

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Lollicop

Hillary the blogger avenging Rose???

Postby Lollicop » Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:16 am

She is Rose's daughter huh and trying to shred Neil's life "like he did hers" by "killing" Rose? Right??? okay, case closed.

Gideon58

Re: Hillary the blogger avenging Rose???

Postby Gideon58 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:29 pm

So why does Hillary think Neil had something to do with Rose's death? We saw what happened and even if Hillary doesn't know what happened, why did she go right to blaming Neil? ~)

Milkshake24

Postby Milkshake24 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:07 pm

So far we have Neil getting wasted with a RED HEAD who appears to be dead when he left! Same regime had Jack wasted with a younger RED HEAD and when he woke up she was dead! Both Neil and Jack addicts and neither pairing engaged in sex! Is there a connection? Wheeler told Jack he understood but what he resented was his daughter being toss in a ditch like trash! Wheeler is in prison and was connected to Belinda by having an affair and killing the woman who Gus was married to and Gus was friends with Rose who Belinda knew of! Why wouldn't Rose be connected to Wheeler as well? I'm not convinced that Hillary is the blogger or that she knew Rose! I do think Hillary may be related to people in Genoa City just not who we think!

DivaNicky

Postby DivaNicky » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:39 pm

I don't think Hillary had anything to do with the blogging at first. I think that the REAL GC blogger is laying low once he/she realized what Hillary was doing...to interfere with Lily and Cane's marriage. Seems to me like the blog entries now differ a LOT from before. The new posts aren't even passages from Neils journal anymore which was the bloggers initial m.o. I think Hillary saw an easy way to target the "happy couple" without them getting suspicious of her. I don't think she's tied to Rose. More like home wrecking for Cane and Lily. There's still more to be said/seen regarding this Rose/Neil/blogger situation and I don't think Hillary has anything to do with it.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”