off topic eydie gorme dies at 84

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
pink kiity

off topic eydie gorme dies at 84

Postby pink kiity » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:54 pm

singer eydie gome dies at 84 shes was a great singers shes will be miss, here is number 3 nunber 1 marilyn king of the king family 2 actress karen black and 3 singer eydie gorme rest in peace we are losing some great talent people. ;( ;( ;(

bail

Re: off topic eydie gorme dies at 84

Postby bail » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:29 pm

You forget as you get older they get older. When you think of them since they are longer in the spotlight you remember them as they were. I wonder if her husband is still with us? They were a great couple.

pink kiity

Postby pink kiity » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:56 pm

bail-------i just check it out steve lawrence is still alive i looked it up online to answer yours questions meow ~) ~)

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:21 pm

OMG!!How I loved Eydie and Steve!!She was one of my favorite singers!!I went right to You Tube to hear her songs!!If you love Blame It On The Bossa Nova,like I do,go to You Tube!There's the song on one video,Blame It On The Bossa Nova(1963).Type that in the box,and a strange Dancing Baby video comes up,dancing to this song!!Strange,but good!!I love her singing,and will miss her so much!!RIP,Eydie!!

bail

Postby bail » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:30 pm

Quote pink kiity: bail-------i just check it out steve lawrence is still alive i looked it up online to answer yours questions meow ~) ~)

Kiity, I can still remember them when they both did those Telethons. Thanks.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:45 am

Quote pink kiity: singer eydie gome dies at 84 shes was a great singers shes will be miss, here is number 3 nunber 1 marilyn king of the king family 2 actress karen black and 3 singer eydie gorme rest in peace we are losing some great talent people. ;( ;( ;(

I am not familiar with her music but I think she lives here is the NY area. I remember seeing her on the local shows growing up.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”