Spoilers Included: Nelson's Remarks about Sharon

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Sunnyflower

Re: Spoilers Included: Nelson's Remarks about Sharon

Postby Sunnyflower » Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:05 pm

Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote TheCat:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote TheCat: They both need to go. Brent Boyd too.

I agree! And I don't even care in what order. Just the sooner the better!!!!!

before it is too late

I know, right! Problem now is it will take a new regime, even if they started Monday, a LONG time to fix the mess these guys are leaving in their wake!

These guys have made MAB look positively brilliant!!!

LOL so true. And scary.

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:07 pm

Sharon knows that Nick likes to feel like the big man hero saviour, so maybe she hires someone to kidnap her and Faith and that goes awry?

Something along those lines, where he is supposed to bust in to save the day and no one was supposed to get hurt.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:09 pm

Quote Sunnyflower: Sharon knows that Nick likes to feel like the big man hero saviour, so maybe she hires someone to kidnap her and Faith and that goes awry?

Something along those lines, where he is supposed to bust in to save the day and no one was supposed to get hurt.

LOL! Since these guys like to recycle s/l's that would be eerily reminiscent of Lauren and Carmine with Michael and Paul coming in to "save the day"!!! :D

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:11 pm

Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Sunnyflower: Sharon knows that Nick likes to feel like the big man hero saviour, so maybe she hires someone to kidnap her and Faith and that goes awry?

LOL! Since these guys like to recycle s/l's that would be eerily reminiscent of Lauren and Carmine with Michael and Paul coming in to "save the day"!!! :D

Oh yeah that was awesome! Can we please do that again asap? >)

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:12 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Homesick Cajun:

Oh yeah that was awesome! Can we please do that again asap? >)

The Keystone cops ride again!!!!! :D

TheCat

Postby TheCat » Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:17 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote trixie60:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote alanadz: Nelson said things get worse. It seems pretty clear NOW that Sharon really did change the paternity letter. SO we all know she will be caught soon. But what could be worse than changing the letter?

I wonder if she tries to kill someone or harms Summer or Faith.

Sunny, I have wondered the same thing. The looks she is giving looks crazy. But I think if she did that, she'd know that it would be the end of it with Nick and that's probably the only reason she hasn't.

I'm just trying to guess what is worse than what she is already doing. Maybe she comes up with some crazy plan that puts Faith or Summer at risk? I don't know.

I think avery better be leery of Sharon..

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:24 pm

Quote TheCat:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote trixie60:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote alanadz: Nelson said things get worse. It seems pretty clear NOW that Sharon really did change the paternity letter. SO we all know she will be caught soon. But what could be worse than changing the letter?

Sunny, I have wondered the same thing. The looks she is giving looks crazy. But I think if she did that, she'd know that it would be the end of it with Nick and that's probably the only reason she hasn't.

I'm just trying to guess what is worse than what she is already doing. Maybe she comes up with some crazy plan that puts Faith or Summer at risk? I don't know.

Yes she should, although since I don't like Avery, I would be OK if Sharon killed her. >)

blubird

Postby blubird » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:32 pm

Quote habbyfan: ^^^^^^^^ Whatever ...

As long as she wipes her feet all over several people who shall remain nameless ...

It is all good for this Sharon fan ...

For sure :D :D

TheCat

Postby TheCat » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:37 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote TheCat:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote trixie60:
Quote Sunnyflower:

Yes she should, although since I don't like Avery, I would be OK if Sharon killed her. >)

I hope Avery has to deal with cocoa puffs crazy Sharon... is that what JM called Sharon? :P

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:40 pm

Quote TheCat:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote TheCat:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote trixie60:
Quote Sunnyflower:

I hope Avery has to deal with cocoa puffs crazy Sharon... is that what JM called Sharon? :P

LOL yep. Avery did take the wackadoo's side over her own sister, so she certainly deserves a go with her.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”