Spoiler! Kyle and?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Muscetoe

Re: Spoiler! Kyle and?

Postby Muscetoe » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:45 pm

I found an actress with the name Stefanie Woodburn no s at the end, she has been in a few things since around 2010 nothing I've heard of. Pretty girl long brown hair opposite looking of Summer.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:41 pm

Quote Muscetoe: I found an actress with the name Stefanie Woodburn no s at the end, she has been in a few things since around 2010 nothing I've heard of. Pretty girl long brown hair opposite looking of Summer.

I also think she is a day player. Someone to provide angst for the forbidden love.

Milkshake24

Postby Milkshake24 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:09 pm

Quote Muscetoe: I found an actress with the name Stefanie Woodburn no s at the end, she has been in a few things since around 2010 nothing I've heard of. Pretty girl long brown hair opposite looking of Summer.

I just found her to and she lives in Los Angelas CA so is most likely the right girl!

kn1231

Postby kn1231 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:18 pm

Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote kn1231:
Quote Homesick Cajun: I never heard of her. But without a doubt, she is an unemployed actress from either GH or Hollywood Heights that JFP is giving a job.

You're wrong. She is just an actress with very little experience, so she is really just going to be a filler. Definitely won't be on that long.

I certainly hope you are correct. The last thing this already boated cast needs is yet another newbie.

I think the fact she has very little experience (according to my google search) speaks volumes about her importance. If she was going to be around for a while, I feel like they would have casted a bigger name.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:34 pm

Quote kn1231:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote kn1231:
Quote Homesick Cajun: I never heard of her. But without a doubt, she is an unemployed actress from either GH or Hollywood Heights that JFP is giving a job.

You're wrong. She is just an actress with very little experience, so she is really just going to be a filler. Definitely won't be on that long.

I certainly hope you are correct. The last thing this already boated cast needs is yet another newbie.

I think the fact she has very little experience (according to my google search) speaks volumes about her importance. If she was going to be around for a while, I feel like they would have casted a bigger name.

I agree. She is just angst for Skyler.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:48 pm

Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote kn1231:

I am enjoying most of the newbies. Y&R was badly in need of some new blood.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:17 pm

Quote alanadz:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote kn1231:

I am enjoying most of the newbies. Y&R was badly in need of some new blood.

Some is one thing, we have a whole host of them. Enough to have an entirely new program. Y&R II. Unfortunately, these writers are too inept to write for such a bloated cast. That's the main reason the s/l's are so slow and boring now.

Gideon58

Postby Gideon58 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:33 pm

I'm guessing they want to pull Kyle and Summer completely apart to the point where they aren't even talking to each other before the reveal that they are not brother and sister after all.

Gideon58

Postby Gideon58 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:33 pm

I'm guessing they want to pull Kyle and Summer completely apart to the point where they aren't even talking to each other before the reveal that they are not brother and sister after all.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:09 pm

Quote Gideon58: I'm guessing they want to pull Kyle and Summer completely apart to the point where they aren't even talking to each other before the reveal that they are not brother and sister after all.

That's what I think too.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”