Josh Griffith May Be Out! 15 Days Left On Contract

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
glh1950

Re: Josh Griffith May Be Out! 15 Days Left On Contract

Postby glh1950 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:33 pm

Source in article sounds like Sony is interviewing for writers to replace him. And someone on one of the threads here said JFP contract is up for renewal too. Why aren't they interviewing to replace her too? Article made JFP sound like the boss from he**. I'd rather keep JG than JFP. Get rid of both or just let the show tank? Will have to wait and see what uncharacteristic or insane behavior befalls some more favorite characters this coming 'winter' season.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:49 pm

Quote Sunnyflower: Good grief, JFP sounds like such a joy to work with.

JG should consider a career change.

I was thinking the exact same thing!!!

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:51 pm

I certainly hate to hear about anyone under this much stress, however, this does give a glimmer of hope for the program. I would really rather read that Sony/CBS was interviewing for JFP's job. I truly believe she is the larger of the two problems.

sharonismygirl

Postby sharonismygirl » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:52 pm

Quote clarkie:
Quote Sunnyflower: Goodness. I don't like to hear of anyone having a breakdown, but I will say I am not liking his crappy stories.

Josh Griffith can't handle the stress of the Head Writer position. This promotion was too much for him. He got overwhelmed.

JFP hired TWO General Hospital writers to assist him, Shelly Altman and Tracey Thomson, but neither of them know Y&R history or characters.

They have already lost me, with this terrible writing for Sharon!...Allot has to change before I watch again!...I want Nick and Sharon together, and in love, and have Sharon recover from her her mental illness!....Then I will watch again!!

Judy

jilltidwell

Postby jilltidwell » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:04 pm

Quote pink kiity: we need to get rid of the soap killer first shes has to go need to go and need to be gone shes would be the first on my list to get rid of before anyone else

~) ~) ~)

OMG!!!! Can we get rid of her too? I said she should have never been hired.

PurrrrrrrKitty

Postby PurrrrrrrKitty » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:04 pm

I will wait for an official statement.. What I am reading sounds more like gossip.. but I hear the fireworks and celebration already startd..lol..

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:05 pm

Quote jilltidwell:
Quote pink kiity: we need to get rid of the soap killer first shes has to go need to go and need to be gone shes would be the first on my list to get rid of before anyone else

~) ~) ~)

Fingers crossed!!!

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:05 pm

Quote jilltidwell:

~) ~) ~)

I just read the article and it doesn't sound like CBS is to happy with her right now either

jilltidwell

Postby jilltidwell » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:06 pm

Quote greengrass:
Quote jilltidwell:

~) ~) ~)

I just read the article and it doesn't sound like CBS is to happy with her right now either

I hope they FIRE HER NOW.

clarkie

Postby clarkie » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:17 pm

Quote glh1950: Source in article sounds like Sony is interviewing for writers to replace him. And someone on one of the threads here said JFP contract is up for renewal too. Why aren't they interviewing to replace her too? Article made JFP sound like the boss from he**. I'd rather keep JG than JFP. Get rid of both or just let the show tank? Will have to wait and see what uncharacteristic or insane behavior befalls some more favorite characters this coming 'winter' season.

ITA, they should both go, however, it's much harder to replace an Executive Producer. Changing writers is easier and very common.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”