she name him con not adam jr??

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
cane fan

she name him con not adam jr??

Postby cane fan » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:41 pm

i cant beleve this con of a woman she name adam baby connor she use daylen for her game and now she put daylan dad name to a newman baby,give me a break i hope when adam find out he take the baby away from this con,,and i know victor will love to help is grandson and please chance the name to adam jr

1gypsy soul

Re: she name him con not adam jr??

Postby 1gypsy soul » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:27 pm

Actually the baby is named Terence Connor Macavoy after Dylan's dad

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:29 pm

Are the writers trying to be funny by naming the kid Connor/conner?

Chelsea should have bristled at the suggestion.

Laloni

Postby Laloni » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:56 pm

I so appreciate everyone that is helping with the suggestion to not mention Chelsea, Dylan or baby in the Message Boards, you are doing a great job, please keep it up, we want the writers to realize we are soooooo tired of this S/L and hopefully that will be a sign for them to end it and let Adam have his baby, I hope Chelsea is run out of town and Dylan gets a better S/L, he's so dull. Thank you, thank you

mahina

Postby mahina » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:14 pm

I agree the baby's name is supposed to be Adam Jr but Chelsea can't use that because she's lying about who's the true daddy. I can't believe she went ahead and named him after Dylan's father. It shouldve came from a baby book or something or her family. Are they really gonna keep this name after they find out he's a Newman?

TwoOfEach

Postby TwoOfEach » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:34 pm

Chelsea is no worse than any other woman in GC. Aside from Lily, who needed a gestational surrogate, and Saint Traci which mother currently on the show hasn't lied about the paternity of her child?

In a few weeks the fairy tale will fall apart and the real fun will begin. I can hardly wait b/c the actress is going to kill it. But those of you hoping that Chelsea is run out of town on a rail are in for a BIG disappointment.

Jeaniebean507

Postby Jeaniebean507 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:00 am

Quote TwoOfEach: Chelsea is no worse than any other woman in GC. Aside from Lily, who needed a gestational surrogate, and Saint Traci which mother currently on the show hasn't lied about the paternity of her child?

In a few weeks the fairy tale will fall apart and the real fun will begin. I can hardly wait b/c the actress is going to kill it. But those of you hoping that Chelsea is run out of town on a rail are in for a BIG disappointment.

Chelsea is not going anywhere :D
If they got rid of everyone who lied about paternity, it would have to be a really long rail and there would only be 2 women left in GC, lol

Maria Maria101

Postby Maria Maria101 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:50 am

Quote Sunnyflower: Are the writers trying to be funny by naming the kid Connor/conner?

Chelsea should have bristled at the suggestion.

What is up with that, "CON". How odd!!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”