Neil left Rose DEAD! Failed 2 Notice She DIED!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
boydwolf

Re: Neil left Rose DEAD! Failed 2 Notice She DIED!

Postby boydwolf » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:25 am

Quote CdnMama:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote hopey pix: I just saw the show where he was under hypnosis and he did leave Rose to die!Now it's finally getting good!!What will happen next!FINALLY,this may be the juicy storyline we are crying out for!!There's hope for Y&R yet!!

I'm sorry, NO this is not getting good. This is Jack and Stephanie all over again. Only difference I guess Neil didn't move the body. Or maybe he did. He was drunk and doesn't remember. Just like Jack. These writers can't seem to have an original thought. Same scenario in seven months. SMH

And just like Jack, now someone is out for revenge, as did Marcus Wheeler.....

Yeah, really just what I was thinking...umm didn't we JUST see this storyline with Jack???!!! You have got to be kidding me! all this buildup with the blogger, Rose, gus, was all for ....this?? who wrote this malarky??? Oh how suspenseful!!!! NOT

Yes, we already saw this story with Jack & Stephanie. That idiot Josh Griffith is recycling his stories. The same crap over and over and over again.

Griffith is a one trick donkey.

Milkshake24

Postby Milkshake24 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:26 am

Quote boydwolf:
Quote CdnMama:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote hopey pix: I just saw the show where he was under hypnosis and he did leave Rose to die!Now it's finally getting good!!What will happen next!FINALLY,this may be the juicy storyline we are crying out for!!There's hope for Y&R yet!!

I'm sorry, NO this is not getting good. This is Jack and Stephanie all over again. Only difference I guess Neil didn't move the body. Or maybe he did. He was drunk and doesn't remember. Just like Jack. These writers can't seem to have an original thought. Same scenario in seven months. SMH

Yeah, really just what I was thinking...umm didn't we JUST see this storyline with Jack???!!! You have got to be kidding me! all this buildup with the blogger, Rose, gus, was all for ....this?? who wrote this malarky??? Oh how suspenseful!!!! NOT

Yes, we already saw this story with Jack & Stephanie. That idiot Josh Griffith is recycling his stories. The same crap over and over and over again.

Griffith is a one trick donkey.

Next time on Y&R...Vicky files for divorce and Billy gets wasted with Melanie...when he wakes up, she is dead and Billy doesn't remember what happened! LOL As for what really happens next well Jack wanted to spill his guts out and confess all to Paul and Alex and was told it wasn't his fault so change Jack to Neil and this is what actually happens next!

Gracewashere

Postby Gracewashere » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:14 pm

Oh I am kinda enjoying this story line, it could turn out to be a "dud" of a story line, but something seems "fishy" to me. What is it that Neil doesn't want to remember? Is he trying to "protect" someone? O.K. I will admit I did miss the entire episode with the stolen purse or whatever and that is probably the connection, but oh well, still hoping for some intriguing story line.

janetb

Postby janetb » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:26 pm

Quote Homesick Cajun:

The only good thing is this is finally moving along.Neil left not knowing Rose was dead.I think Hilary is Rose's daughter.She's the blogger and is out for revenge.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:30 pm

Quote janetb:
Quote Homesick Cajun:

The only good thing is this is finally moving along.Neil left not knowing Rose was dead.I think Hilary is Rose's daughter.She's the blogger and is out for revenge.

Oh, I think so too, problem is, the s/l like so many others, started off with some promise then has failed to deliver. I stopped caring a long time ago who Hillary was/might be and for what reason the blogger is targeting Neil. Sad really, KSJ is such a fine actor and like so many other talents on this show is being wasted. In KSJ's case to prop up newbie Leslie and her brother. KSJ deserves better. JMO

Gracewashere

Postby Gracewashere » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:16 pm

I have been rewatching a few taped episodes (a slow Sunday in my household) am rather intrigued by this story line, however if it turns out that the young man who was accosting Leslie in the bar or the bartender had something to do with this story line I will be so angry. Hope the writers don't "parachute" nobodies to be the blogger and who was responsible for Rose's death (if she is indeed dead)...that would be sooooo lame, but hey...still hoping for some "shocking" twist...but not likely...

lvsdasnow

Postby lvsdasnow » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:25 pm

What if:::::::::::::::: Rose did not die? What if Hilary is her daughter and they have set this trap for a RICH FAMILY?
They wait 7 years, Claim Rose dead, get insurance money, then convince Neil he did something wrong.

Then again, are we sure Tyler and His sister Leslie are not in this with Rose? To me, something is just not adding up right.
Shoot, maybe Tylers dad is not dead either. Phew. lol

Gracewashere

Postby Gracewashere » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:28 pm

Quote lvsdasnow: What if:::::::::::::::: Rose did not die? What if Melinda is her daughter and they have set this trap for a RICH FAMILY?
They wait 7 years, Claim Rose dead, get insurance money, then convince Neil he did something wrong.

Then again, are we sure Tyler and His sister are not in this with Rose? To me, something is just not adding up right.
Shoot, maybe Tylers dad is not dead either. Phew. lol

Hi: Love your avi...it's on my "bucket list", things to do, sorta...yeah something just does not sit well...we shall see...

lvsdasnow

Postby lvsdasnow » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:31 pm

Thanks, I live by the sea and have a place in the mountains. Love them both. :)
Only Avi I could find to fit my style. lol

JaNell36

Postby JaNell36 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:14 pm

Quote Chuckyducky:

Oh yeah, this is definitely getting good. By the way, he was inebriated. How would he know she's dead in his condition?

I was just going to mention that...

Return to “The Young and the Restless”