Neil left Rose DEAD! Failed 2 Notice She DIED!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
redrosecea

Neil left Rose DEAD! Failed 2 Notice She DIED!

Postby redrosecea » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:55 am

OMFG! Rose dropped DEAD in that room right next to Neil and that idiot didn't notice the woman DIED!!!

Neil just walked out and left her there DEAD! After spending all night drinking alcohol with her & kissing that woman!

This reminds me of Jack and that hooker Stephanie who overdose and Jack was too drunk to care!

Neil is the same! Rose drank herself to DEATH and Neil failed to see his drinking buddy croaked right in front him!

Ugh. Neil is a pig!!!

hookah

Re: Neil left Rose DEAD! Failed 2 Notice She DIED!

Postby hookah » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:35 am

Quote redrosecea: OMFG! Rose dropped DEAD in that room right next to Neil and that idiot didn't notice the woman DIED!!!

Neil just walked out and left her there DEAD! After spending all night drinking alcohol with her & kissing that woman!

This reminds me of Jack and that hooker Stephanie who overdose and Jack was too drunk to care!

Neil is the same! Rose drank herself to DEATH and Neil failed to see his drinking buddy croaked right in front him!

Ugh. Neil is a pig!!!

Neil wanted to get laid and when Rose "passed out", he bailed. He didn't know this drunk skank dropped dead. He assumed she fell asleep on him. She just curled up like a snail and stopped breathing. :-)

TheCat

Postby TheCat » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:54 am

Neil has always been a loser..

calliope

Postby calliope » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:50 am

He was drunk as a skunk and it never occurred to him she was dead. He didn't kill her. She drank herself to death.

TheCat

Postby TheCat » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:52 am

Quote calliope: He was drunk as a skunk and it never occurred to him she was dead. He didn't kill her. She drank herself to death.

Ya that is what happened.. just like the jack and the dead hooker story. YAWN.. these writers don't even wait a year before doing the same damn story over and over.

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:04 am

I just saw the show where he was under hypnosis and he did leave Rose to die!Now it's finally getting good!!What will happen next!FINALLY,this may be the juicy storyline we are crying out for!!There's hope for Y&R yet!!

Chuckyducky

Postby Chuckyducky » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:14 am

Quote hopey pix: I just saw the show where he was under hypnosis and he did leave Rose to die!Now it's finally getting good!!What will happen next!FINALLY,this may be the juicy storyline we are crying out for!!There's hope for Y&R yet!!

Oh yeah, this is definitely getting good. By the way, he was inebriated. How would he know she's dead in his condition?

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:26 am

Quote hopey pix: I just saw the show where he was under hypnosis and he did leave Rose to die!Now it's finally getting good!!What will happen next!FINALLY,this may be the juicy storyline we are crying out for!!There's hope for Y&R yet!!

I'm sorry, NO this is not getting good. This is Jack and Stephanie all over again. Only difference I guess Neil didn't move the body. Or maybe he did. He was drunk and doesn't remember. Just like Jack. These writers can't seem to have an original thought. Same scenario in seven months. SMH

And just like Jack, now someone is out for revenge, as did Marcus Wheeler.....

TheCat

Postby TheCat » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:35 am

Quote Homesick Cajun:

I'm sorry, NO this is not getting good. This is Jack and Stephanie all over again. Only difference I guess Neil didn't move the body. Or maybe he did. He was drunk and doesn't remember. Just like Jack. These writers can't seem to have an original thought. Same scenario in seven months. SMH

Of course we are on the same page again Cajun. Yikes this story sucks to the high heaven. I could care less about this lame ass story and I have ff'd the whole damn story.

maja

Postby maja » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:49 am

Quote Homesick Cajun:

Thank you Homesick! This storyline seems to be never ending and it's still so boring. I ff this whole Rose/blogger/Lilly lusting Tyler/Hillary eyeing Cane mess. It's all too painful to watch!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”