Baby Con-nor?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Behappi

Baby Con-nor?

Postby Behappi » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:14 pm

I don't know if any one mention the baby's name, but if it is true that Dylan named him Connor, that is a bit telling. The first part of the name starts with Con. I hope the name is change when Adam gets wind of what is going on.

alanadz

Re: Baby Con-nor?

Postby alanadz » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:23 pm

Quote Behappi: I don't know if any one mention the baby's name, but if it is true that Dylan named him Connor, that is a bit telling. The first part of the name starts with Con. I hope the name is change when Adam gets wind of what is going on.

It is a bit strange.

Behappi

Postby Behappi » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:53 am

Quote alanadz:
Quote Behappi: I don't know if any one mention the baby's name, but if it is true that Dylan named him Connor, that is a bit telling. The first part of the name starts with Con. I hope the name is change when Adam gets wind of what is going on.

It is a bit strange.

Yeah, just something to think about. Are the writers trying to tell us the baby is going to be a trouble maker from the start?

restless2

Postby restless2 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:45 am

Does anyone remember what Adam and Chelsea were going to name their son? Maybe, Dylan has figured it out and this is his way of letting Chelsea know.

CdnMama

Postby CdnMama » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:38 pm

I don't get this storyline. It would work if they'd slept together sooner, making her due date closer to reality. This is out of this world. That is what this is.

glh1950

Postby glh1950 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:14 pm

So it's true? It's a boy and Dylan names him, Adam's son, Connor? Good grief, oh naughty writers - Connor?!! Really? Naught. Don't believe it. No way. If it is true, Victor will have a field day with the name. Oh poor baby, how sad, with that name his storyline/life is already perdestined. Fenn move over, the next king of teen angst just got born. Hey, but what's in a name?

beautyseat

Postby beautyseat » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:17 pm

Quote restless2: Does anyone remember what Adam and Chelsea were going to name their son? Maybe, Dylan has figured it out and this is his way of letting Chelsea know.

Riley. Riley Newman

Behappi

Postby Behappi » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:17 pm

Quote restless2: Does anyone remember what Adam and Chelsea were going to name their son? Maybe, Dylan has figured it out and this is his way of letting Chelsea know.

I don't think they pick out a name together, but Adam give the nickname of stretch. Later, after the miscarriage, Chelsea named the child Riley.

reng

Postby reng » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:33 pm

Do we know for sure the sex of the child? Connor can be a boy's name or a girl's name.

Behappi

Postby Behappi » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:44 pm

Quote reng: Do we know for sure the sex of the child? Connor can be a boy's name or a girl's name.

Your right. It could be a boy or girl name. That is what the "posters" are posting, that its a boy. I hope its a girl.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”