The New Phyllis

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
edaem1

Re: The New Phyllis

Postby edaem1 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:41 pm

Quote Lizzytish: I'm not only glad she's finally gone (the woman was exhausting), but I wish they'd stop talking about her.

LMAO! Too Funny!

mahina

Postby mahina » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:49 pm

Quote TheCat:
Quote CdnMama: Just let Sharon get Nick back first!!! Avery and Phyllis can stay in Georgia. Jack too. They can just stay gone. Sharon needs to go lipstick shopping, btw. Wasn't there an original Phyllis? Someone before MS who played the part? If there was, then that person should come back. Other than that, I am trying to think of who would be good as Phyllis.

Sharon sure is trying to get Nick.. all kinds of sneaky manipulations and lies.. and does not care who she hurts to do it.
They need to recast Phyllis so she can come and bust Sharon.

Well old Phyl did the same and didn't care who she hurt didn't she ? Its funny thats the type of women dumb Nick always ends up with. It might work for Sharon. :D

Gideon58

Postby Gideon58 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:28 pm

I'm thinking TIIC would be really stupid to try and recast this role. It was a disaster the last time they tried it.

CdnMama

Postby CdnMama » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:08 pm

Quote Lizzytish: I'm not only glad she's finally gone (the woman was exhausting), but I wish they'd stop talking about her.

she was exhausting wasn't she? omg she played the role some good. I wouldn't really say it's necessary to recast her.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:25 pm

Quote TheCat: Holy Bait thread.

:)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”