The New Phyllis

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Phyllisrocksthecradle

The New Phyllis

Postby Phyllisrocksthecradle » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:18 pm

I am thinking the new Phyllis will come back with Avery & Jack.

Phyllisrocksthecradle

Re: The New Phyllis

Postby Phyllisrocksthecradle » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:20 pm

I think they will have her not remembering what happened that day with Sharon. But it was Phyllis fault for stepping on her dress. Sharon in the end will come out of this.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:14 pm

Quote Phyllisrocksthecradl: I am thinking the new Phyllis will come back with Avery & Jack.

I think its to soon for Phyllis to come back.

I'm enjoying the show without her and I am hoping the new Phyllis doesn't come back anytime soon! :)

weatherholt3

Postby weatherholt3 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:19 pm

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote Phyllisrocksthecradl: I am thinking the new Phyllis will come back with Avery & Jack.

I'm enjoying the show without her and I am hoping the new Phyllis doesn't come back anytime soon! :)

If they are going to recast Phyllis I don't think it will for at least 6mos to a year(my opinion)

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:24 pm

I think it'll be a while. I'm hoping for a longtime fav of mine getting the part, but I'm not yet ready to hate ole Phyl any less than I have for so long! There are just some fav actors--a select couple--who would make it really hard to hate Phyl as much, no matter what the character now did.

Phyllisrocksthecradle

Postby Phyllisrocksthecradle » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:22 pm

I am hoping your right. I hope she never comes back to that town. The show sure has been great without her. :-)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:45 pm

Quote Phyllisrocksthecradl:

I am hoping your right. I hope she never comes back to that town. The show sure has been great without her. :-)

I agree! :)

Phyllisrocksthecradle

Postby Phyllisrocksthecradle » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:49 pm

I agree! :)

;)

YR2013

Postby YR2013 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:06 pm

Then enjoy the show and stop talking about Phyllis, you wanted her gone and she's gone.

I don't watch the show, only read the updates here and there, but I love her gone and hope she stays gone for a while. I eventually want Phyllis to come back, but an extended vacation will do her good. :D

TheCat

Postby TheCat » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:07 pm

Holy Bait thread.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”