Could Anyone Ever See Summer & Fen as a Couple?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
djpp

Re: Could Anyone Ever See Summer & Fen as a Couple?

Postby djpp » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:26 pm

Quote alanadz: Fen is the standard outsider. Friends YES, romance NEVER!

Fen is as creepy as Kevin and Michael. They have always given me the creeps, and Fen is the same caliber of creepiness. Those three always get away with their crimes in such a fakey way it's annoying. Then they act all righteous in their anger at someone else who does something they don't approve. It's totally irritating. I can't stand those characters. Chloe can be added to that list also. She's horrible for constantly brainwashing Chelsea to lie to Dylan about the baby. Chelsea should stay far away from Chloe. In fact, Chloe's life is such a mess why would Chelsea listen to her misguided advice in the first place?

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:40 pm

Quote soapfanIam: I think Summer would have had chemistry with Blake Hood, the previous actor who played Kyle.

Well the writers didn't want BH for whatever reason. Frankly, I never thought BH was all that.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:41 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Save Summer! lol

verdell

Postby verdell » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:36 pm

Fen reminds me of a young Norman Bates.

PurrrrrrrKitty

Postby PurrrrrrrKitty » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:28 am

Even though Summer is 18, she is far from mature.. but so much more mature than Fen.. what a crazy question.. lol

I don't particularly care for the new Kyle, but he can act. I will give him credit.. love his deep voice.. the other Kyle.. was cute but that is all that I can say.. cute and cocky.. and had too dark of hair.

There needs to be a recast for Kyle.. I don't think either one of them fit as Jack Abott's son.

mahina

Postby mahina » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:47 am

No Summer and Fen as a couple. Too much damage has been done by both of them. The bullying and that innocent boy almost got killed. Now Fen got into drugs. I don't want him dragging Summer down with him. When I saw them give each other a friendly hug at the hospital visiting Phyllis I saw some chemistry.... more than nuKyle. (I'm sorry this guy does not thrill me.). Summer and Fen can be BFF in the future just not now.

Chuckyducky

Postby Chuckyducky » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:55 am

Quote mswadel: Fen? lol! Why would a pretty girl like Summer want Fen? He is a pathetic little dork and a druggie. I love Kyle and Summer. I hope I never have to endure another scene of Summer with Jack. UGH

I agree with your post - No to Fen and HELL NO to Jack[/quote]

And Summer is such a great catch, huh?

She's a spoiled, self-involved, little brat. She's also a lousy friend and when Fen needed someone to talk to, she ditched him for Dr. Frankenstein's monster, Kyle.

I do not like the new Kyle. He is NOT easy on the eyes, the chemistry between Summer and this actor is awkward, and frankly, Summer gets on my itty bitty nerves.

In answer, no, I think Fen can do better than Summer. He needs a sassy lass with a backbone, some spark and tons of charm. I wish they'd hire an exceptional younger actress cause I've been disappointed as of late.

Alayne

Postby Alayne » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:38 am

No to Summer and Fen as a couple. It would just be weird to me to hook them up. They have grown up together with BFF's for parents so it would be too much of a sibling vibe. That said, I'd take Fen over GiantKyle any day. 3)

I think Raven has potential. When she's been on screen, I've paid attention. She's a good actress and she's got a spark. The first time she was on screen they went way overboard with the goth thing and I didn't think I'd be able to get past that, but she made me watch her. The next time we saw her she was much more toned down and I liked her even more. I hope they keep her around.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:00 pm

Quote Chuckyducky:
Quote mswadel: Fen? lol! Why would a pretty girl like Summer want Fen? He is a pathetic little dork and a druggie. I love Kyle and Summer. I hope I never have to endure another scene of Summer with Jack. UGH

I agree with your post - No to Fen and HELL NO to Jack

And Summer is such a great catch, huh?

She's a spoiled, self-involved, little brat. She's also a lousy friend and when Fen needed someone to talk to, she ditched him for Dr. Frankenstein's monster, Kyle.

I do not like the new Kyle. He is NOT easy on the eyes, the chemistry between Summer and this actor is awkward, and frankly, Summer gets on my itty bitty nerves.

In answer, no, I think Fen can do better than Summer. He needs a sassy lass with a backbone, some spark and tons of charm. I wish they'd hire an exceptional younger actress cause I've been disappointed as of late.[/quote]

Fen is a great catch. Good luck with that. lol!!!

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:01 pm

Quote Alayne: No to Summer and Fen as a couple. It would just be weird to me to hook them up. They have grown up together with BFF's for parents so it would be too much of a sibling vibe. That said, I'd take Fen over GiantKyle any day. 3)

I think Raven has potential. When she's been on screen, I've paid attention. She's a good actress and she's got a spark. The first time she was on screen they went way overboard with the goth thing and I didn't think I'd be able to get past that, but she made me watch her. The next time we saw her she was much more toned down and I liked her even more. I hope they keep her around.

I know the reel world is different from the REAL world, but no way does a girl like Summer date a guy like Fen.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”