Adam vs Billy. Vicky vs Chelsea: Could a Custody

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
mimimak

Re: Adam vs Billy. Vicky vs Chelsea: Could a Custody

Postby mimimak » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:09 am

Totally agree. Can you imagine how vindictive Victoria will/would be if Chelsea and Adam reunite with their new baby and then try to get custody of Johnny, Chadam baby half sibling. Adam raising Johnny, now that would get Billy fired up too. If Adam could prove Billy involve with plot to frame him for rape, could be grounds to lose custody of Johnny. And Chelsea is the bio Mom after all. Then we have the pending rivalry of the Lawson boys down the road.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:54 am

Quote mimimak: Totally agree. Can you imagine how vindictive Victoria will/would be if Chelsea and Adam reunite with their new baby and then try to get custody of Johnny, Chadam baby half sibling. Adam raising Johnny, now that would get Billy fired up too. If Adam could prove Billy involve with plot to frame him for rape, could be grounds to lose custody of Johnny. And Chelsea is the bio Mom after all. Then we have the pending rivalry of the Lawson boys down the road.

Once again, Chelsea has no legal right to Johnny. Victoria
is his mother. And Adam, sue Billy for custody of Billy's son? Based on what, exactly? Never going to happen.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:58 pm

Things are going to get very ugly for Villy. Billy will not want his son around Victor and Adam!

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:47 am

I believe this will happen. When Billy finally gives up on Victoria, he will do everything he can to get his son away from the Newmans!

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:26 am

Quote hubbardfan:
Quote alanadz: on the horizon? It looks like Villy are headed for divorce.
I think if things get bad enough between Villy, Billy may just sue for custody of Jonny. With Chelsea's help, he might win.

That's HIS bio child...he doesn't have to sue for anything! Victoria's the one who 'adopted' Johnny by virtue of marrying Billy, and SHE would have to prove Billy to be totally incompetent/unfit as a parent to get custody! I don't think Chloe would let that happen; she knows Billy is a good dad! Even Chelsea might put in a good word if it came to that. Victoria better step lightly! :0

I thought Victoria legally adopted Johnny. If she did, she is just as much his parent as Billy is & she can point to his gambling, etc. as proof that she is the better parent. Chelsea gave the baby up at birth so I think it would be very hard for her to get him back at this stage of the game.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:42 am

Quote Maria Maria101: Victoria better watch out, Chelsea is more than a match for her. She really gave it to Vikki today and I hope she don't back down. I hope that fiery Chelsea comes back and she leaves the lying personality and Chloe in the past. She could if they let her be another hot tempered, no holes barred, spicy Phyllis.

ITA. I also think there is a clause in that adoption that could cost Victoria to lose Jonny.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”