Next veteran who I see getting killed off

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
alanadz

Re: Next veteran who I see getting killed off

Postby alanadz » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:21 pm

Quote Axl Rose: Since Katherine's portrayer in real life is now dead or the character of Katherine soon will be, it begs the question of which veteran that I think will be the next one to die on this show or which character that I see getting killed off in like the next year or 2 I see it being the almighty Victor Newman, Sr.

Victor I see him meeting his end soon enough with the character finally meeting his demise, no playing possum this time

I see Eric Braeden retiring soon but that is just my opinion and if he retires it will definitely be the end of an era that's for sure

With Victor's funeral I bet it will be a huge turnout with vets returning for his funeral but also having his children front and center for his funeral too along with maybe some of his ex-wives returning for his funeral as well

EB has been at Y&R for so long, he may be ready to retire. 30+ years is a long time to play the same character.

Phyllisrocksthecradle

Postby Phyllisrocksthecradle » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:25 pm

Just because they got rid of one does not mean some of the others are going any where's sometime soon. YAY! Phyllis is gone. :-)

Joy T

Postby Joy T » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:44 pm

I don't want to see anybody lose their job. Enough unemployment already! Love Eric B. and show would be so dull w/o Victor and Jack.

If an actor has to be fired due to budget cuts, I could live without:
1. Fen
2. Kevin
3. Chloe
4. Noah
5. Esther - now that Kay is gone, Jill doesn't need a maid! LOL

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:32 pm

Victor

edaem1

Postby edaem1 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:01 pm

Quote calliope: In my eyes Victor has been a villain for years. I hate the man but we do need our villains! Can't imagine him gone.
On the other I love Jack and love that he and Adam are becoming friends , so don't let him go either.

I cannot believe that I am going to agree with you but, I love Jack and Adam's friendship. I hope it stays true. Does Victor realize these two are friends? I do not recall him knowing about a relationship there recently. I hope it gives him a stroke.

TheCat

Postby TheCat » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:06 pm

Quote anotherfandancer:
Quote TheCat: Jill hates women so I think it will be another female killed off.

I HOPE that they kill off Leslie, her dead father and the drunken 'rose' that they keep interjecting into an otherwise interesting soap. Why should we care what dead Gus and ex-drunken Neal did back in the 'old days'?
This story line is taking up a lot of interesting story lines. >) Also the GCBuzz line is STUPID! So if they kill of Leslie and her already-dead father (whom we really never knew or liked) it would be a relief!!!

LOL so true.. kill them all off.. what a bomb of a story.. what boring dull characters.. with boring dull writing

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:30 pm

Quote Axl Rose: Since Katherine's portrayer in real life is now dead or the character of Katherine soon will be, it begs the question of which veteran that I think will be the next one to die on this show or which character that I see getting killed off in like the next year or 2 I see it being the almighty Victor Newman, Sr.

Victor I see him meeting his end soon enough with the character finally meeting his demise, no playing possum this time

Looks like it could be Sharon.

I see Eric Braeden retiring soon but that is just my opinion and if he retires it will definitely be the end of an era that's for sure

With Victor's funeral I bet it will be a huge turnout with vets returning for his funeral but also having his children front and center for his funeral too along with maybe some of his ex-wives returning for his funeral as well

Lee4748

Postby Lee4748 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:37 pm

My guess is Jill Abbot but I wish it was the EP Jill instead!

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:50 pm

I would be surprised if it were Jack

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:44 pm

Quote Axl Rose: Then I definitely say Victor Newman, Sr. will be the next one to go with Victor's funeral happening either in 2014 or 2015 at the latest with this funeral of Victor's being for real with the character being killed off for real this time

NOPE! Nelson put this theory to rest. Victor has a lot of story coming up.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”