Gus + Rose = Hilary

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
A fan since way back

Gus + Rose = Hilary

Postby A fan since way back » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:34 pm

what do you ya'll think? ~)
Neil did something tragic or accidentally to Rose and now Hilary is seeking revenge. Hilary is the blogger.

Chuckyducky

Re: Gus + Rose = Hilary

Postby Chuckyducky » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:40 pm

Quote A fan since way back: what do you ya'll think? ~)
Neil did something tragic or accidentally to Rose and now Hilary is seeking revenge. Hilary is the blogger.

I think a few of us are WAY ahead of you on that train of thought. I figured out Hillary was Rose and Gus' daughter awhile back but today's episode solidified the idea.

Milkshake24

Postby Milkshake24 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:46 pm

Have you not notice that Tyler and Hillary have yet to share a scene and yesterday he only referred to her as some girl with Cane and than with Abby brought up AGAIN Lily reminded him of the one who got away aka Hillary. She is not Gus's daughter because she's Tyler's ex and that would of been incest! She's Lily's competition ...you think Lily was jealous when she seen Abby with Tyler wait until she finds out that Hillary was Tyler's only love! The blogs are coming from the Athletic Club not NY where Hillary was when the postings hit!

ajsp35801

Postby ajsp35801 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:49 pm

Quote Milkshake24:

Have you not notice that Tyler and Hillary have yet to share a scene and yesterday he only referred to her as some girl with Cane and than with Abby brought up AGAIN Lily reminded him of the one who got away aka Hillary. She is not Gus's daughter because she's Tyler's ex and that would of been incest! She's Lily's competition ...you think Lily was jealous when she seen Abby with Tyler wait until she finds out that Hillary was Tyler's only love! The blogs are coming from the Athletic Club not NY where Hillary was when the postings hit!

They did share a scene at boulevard. He stormed in and walked right past her. I think it was the day he got into it with Devon. I remember because I was miffed because I just knew she was his ex! Lol

LaBrae

Postby LaBrae » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:09 am

Unless they're choosing to rewrite history, Gus and Rose were not romantically involved. I realize this storyline has gone on for a long time, with little continuity, but the way things were going when the Gus character was alive, Rose was just supposed to be a platonic friend. But since this is Y&R, and the stories aren't making much sense, I wouldn't be surprised if they forgot how the Gus character was introduced.

CdnMama

Postby CdnMama » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:36 pm

Your thinking makes a lot of sense here. I am also thinking Hilary is the blogger. there's been a lot of posts about Lily, and the way she looks at Lily when no one else is watching tells it all.

Castro

Postby Castro » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:40 pm

So all I'm getting out of this lame "Who's Who" story is Rose apparently likes Black Men.

Other than that, who really cares? Lilly is an idiot for being jealous over doufus Tyler and the stupid "Who's Rose", "Who's the Blogger" story line is nummingly BORING!!!!!

Not feeling any of it :-)

Qtip

Postby Qtip » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:56 pm

I think Neil and Rose are Hilary's parents and she is mad at him for walking away from Rose after the night at the bar.

Milkshake24

Postby Milkshake24 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:49 pm

If Hillary was Gus and Rose's child than wouldn't she reek havoc on Leslie and Tyler for testifying against her father and ultimately putting him behind bars, Leslie was a lawyer so I don't see how that would be forgiven in the eyes of Ann who is vengeful and raising havoc for Neil.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”