Hillary = Neil and Rose's daughter....

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Chinkydiamond

Hillary = Neil and Rose's daughter....

Postby Chinkydiamond » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:13 pm

Ok, so I think Hillary is actually Neil and Rose daughter from a one night stand years ago. I think she's writing the blog because she resents him for not being a part of her life. She also resents Lily for having what she doesn't and wants to take over her life including her husband... Just my thought lol :-)

On a Clear Day

Re: Hillary = Neil and Rose's daughter....

Postby On a Clear Day » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:15 pm

Yes, I was thinking the same thing until Neal said he met who he thinks might have been Rose in the bar just 6 years ago.

Lanie1959

Postby Lanie1959 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:18 pm

only problem I have is that Neil didn't meet Rose until after died Lily would have been a teenager so even if he had fathered a child that child would not be Hillary's age so I would have a hard time buying into that theory.

Chuckyducky

Postby Chuckyducky » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:20 pm

Based on some of the hypothesis going around, I was beginning to think Melanie was Rose's (and Carmine's) children. But after Neil's flashback today, I've got a strong feeling that Ann is Cane's beautiful assistant....and you know what, I hope she is because no matter how much I think Cane and Lily's kids are the most realistic and cutest tykes in daytime history, I still think an affair between Hillary and Cane would burn up the screen.

dairymaid

Postby dairymaid » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:23 pm

Quote Chinkydiamond: Ok, so I think Hillary is actually Neil and Rose daughter from a one night stand years ago. I think she's writing the blog because she resents him for not being a part of her life. She also resents Lily for having what she doesn't and wants to take over her life including her husband... Just my thought lol :-)

I am also thinking the same thing! While watching today's episode, I think that Hillary is behind it all.

Chuckyducky

Postby Chuckyducky » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:25 pm

Quote dairymaid:
Quote Chinkydiamond: Ok, so I think Hillary is actually Neil and Rose daughter from a one night stand years ago. I think she's writing the blog because she resents him for not being a part of her life. She also resents Lily for having what she doesn't and wants to take over her life including her husband... Just my thought lol :-)

I am also thinking the same thing! While watching today's episode, I think that Hillary is behind it all.

The question is, why? Was Rose in an accident that night and killed, and somehow Hillary blames Neil for it? Who knows?

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:51 pm

Hillary may be the daughter of the man Neil got arrested that night. Who knows what happened to the man in jail or after that night.

Chinkydiamond

Postby Chinkydiamond » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:04 pm

Quote Lanie1959: only problem I have is that Neil didn't meet Rose until after died Lily would have been a teenager so even if he had fathered a child that child would not be Hillary's age so I would have a hard time buying into that theory.

You are right, I thought the same thing but time has never stopped writers before! lol. Shoot if this is right after Dru died then Summer should only be a year or two older yet she just turned 18. the wonders of the soap world!

ski lady

Postby ski lady » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:06 pm

Quote Jackie10: Hillary may be the daughter of the man Neil got arrested that night. Who knows what happened to the man in jail or after that night.

That makes complete sense. If the writers tell us that Hillary is Neil & Rose's daughter, they will have screwed up the timeline royally.

Milkshake24

Postby Milkshake24 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:16 pm

Quote Chinkydiamond:
Quote Lanie1959: only problem I have is that Neil didn't meet Rose until after died Lily would have been a teenager so even if he had fathered a child that child would not be Hillary's age so I would have a hard time buying into that theory.

You are right, I thought the same thing but time has never stopped writers before! lol. Shoot if this is right after Dru died then Summer should only be a year or two older yet she just turned 18. the wonders of the soap world!

Victoria should be 11 years older than Billy regardless of what age they give them cause date of birth is 11 years apart! Billy was born 11 years on screen after Victoria was born on screen!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”