Which Actress Should Play the Recast Phyllis?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
LJMOM812

Re: Which Actress Should Play the Recast Phyllis?

Postby LJMOM812 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:55 am

I thought of a great Phyllis recast recently. I am not sure if she is involved in any projects these days, but the actresses' name is Rebecca Creskoff. She played Lenore on Hung. She is a beautiful redhead and can play a tougha$$ b$$tch. I doubt she would do a soap but you never know--I just thought she seemed like a good fit for Phyllis in the event MIchelle Stafford does not return.

walkeractive

Postby walkeractive » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:36 pm

I think Marg H from csi would make a good Phyllis /quote]

gracie45

Postby gracie45 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:26 pm

I'll throw another name in the hat... I think Sarah Brown would make a great Phyllis. She has lots of attitude.

I see Y & R has casted Cynthia Watros, starting in November. New Phyllis?

consensus

Postby consensus » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:49 pm

My choice would be Marcia Cross from Desperate Housewives.

AZChris

Postby AZChris » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:01 pm

Quote Milkshake24: Rene Russo but that would never happen!

OMG I used to fantasize that they would bring on Rene Russo as Phyllis' older sister. She really, really looks and sounds like Michelle Stafford. Then they brought Avery into the picture and that sort of ruined that storlyine potential for me.

Only thing about Rene is that she's almost 10 years older than Michelle. But if you google their pictures, it's really hard to tell them apart at times!

valentinelane

Postby valentinelane » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:17 pm

:D I don't think Y&R should recast Phyllis. Michelle Stafford was "definitely the best" in portraying Phyllis. I believe Y&R should create a new character similar to Phyllis. I don't know what her backstory would be; however, you know soap opera's, she could be someone's long lost daughter.

Embrace

Postby Embrace » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:40 pm

Quote jeannina: Which Actress Should Play the Recast Phyllis?

Robin Christopher
Sandra Nelson
Crystal Chappell
Sarah Buxton
Gina Tognoni
Kelly Sullivan
OTHER

NO ONE CAN EVER DO THE PHYLLIS CHARACTER JUSTICE THE WAY MICHELLE STAFFORD DID. I am yet holding out hope that she will change her mind and come back. I am hoping that the love her fans have for her and her role will when her over.
But, if that is not option, I have to say Tiffani Amber Theissen would be a good one. Her character as Valerie on Beverly Hills 90210 was something like a Phyllis. Lol

Embrace

Postby Embrace » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:49 pm

Quote valentinelane: :D I don't think Y&R should recast Phyllis. Michelle Stafford was "definitely the best" in portraying Phyllis. I believe Y&R should create a new character similar to Phyllis. I don't know what her backstory would be; however, you know soap opera's, she could be someone's long lost daughter.

It is really something the way MS came to Y&R and claimed the Phyllis character forever! She is amazing! NO ONE will ever play Phyllis as good as she did. I really wish they wouldn't recast.

Boatchick22

Postby Boatchick22 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:43 pm

Robin Christopher is to old. She will not look good withNick. Laura Leighton would be a good choice. Ashley Jones.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:57 am

Quote Embrace:
Quote jeannina: Which Actress Should Play the Recast Phyllis?

Robin Christopher
Sandra Nelson
Crystal Chappell
Sarah Buxton
Gina Tognoni
Kelly Sullivan
OTHER

NO ONE CAN EVER DO THE PHYLLIS CHARACTER JUSTICE THE WAY MICHELLE STAFFORD DID. I am yet holding out hope that she will change her mind and come back. I am hoping that the love her fans have for her and her role will when her over.
But, if that is not option, I have to say Tiffani Amber Theissen would be a good one. Her character as Valerie on Beverly Hills 90210 was something like a Phyllis. Lol

Tiffani Thiessen is a little busy on White Collar. Interesting choice however.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”