More Adam less blog

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Barbyboo

More Adam less blog

Postby Barbyboo » Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:36 am

Come on give us more Adam sick of Rose the blogger etc. move onto the main plot Adam vs everybody

sgtppr

Re: More Adam less blog

Postby sgtppr » Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:49 am

I don't think the new writers know what to do with Adam so they have made him hang around in the background and listen. he needs another good story.....it is time for the baby daddy s/l to end and Adam can be with his child.

ajsp35801

Postby ajsp35801 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:24 am

Quote Barbyboo: Come on give us more Adam sick of Rose the blogger etc. move onto the main plot Adam vs everybody

Forgive me but I do not want to see Adam on everyday snarking it up against everybody in GC. I like this balanced approach much better.

Lanie1959

Postby Lanie1959 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:56 am

Quote ajsp35801:
Quote Barbyboo: Come on give us more Adam sick of Rose the blogger etc. move onto the main plot Adam vs everybody

Forgive me but I do not want to see Adam on everyday snarking it up against everybody in GC. I like this balanced approach much better.

me either I find him to kind of a snooze-fest all he does is whine and try to one up Victor. he is never nice to anybody I find him to be one of the most unpleasant characters ever

ajsp35801

Postby ajsp35801 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:57 am

He is very unpleasant. One of the things that JFP did right was to scale back is airtime.

ANewman

Postby ANewman » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:24 am

I was always an Adam fan, but after this last go-round with Sharon, couldn't care less if he is on or not. I like the actor; just not where the character is right now.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:28 am

Please give me Adam! I adore Adam. This blogger story is complete nonsense. It has been slow from the start and has steadily gone downhill. I can't stay awake for it. Great FF or napping material. Makes me sleepy just thinking about it.

ajsp35801

Postby ajsp35801 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:15 pm

Quote Homesick Cajun: Please give me Adam! I adore Adam. This blogger story is complete nonsense. It has been slow from the start and has steadily gone downhill. I can't stay awake for it. Great FF or napping material. Makes me sleepy just thinking about it.

But Adam's story has been just as slow/boring. That story if him sleeping with Melanie, who was hired by Victor, was not interesting or entertaining to me. I don't want to see more of that story either.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:20 pm

Quote ajsp35801:
Quote Homesick Cajun: Please give me Adam! I adore Adam. This blogger story is complete nonsense. It has been slow from the start and has steadily gone downhill. I can't stay awake for it. Great FF or napping material. Makes me sleepy just thinking about it.

But Adam's story has been just as slow/boring. That story if him sleeping with Melanie, who was hired by Victor, was not interesting or entertaining to me. I don't want to see more of that story either.

Oh, I don't like the s/l involving Melanie either! She was a completely unnecessary character for me. I want the baby drama to come to a head and watch the fireworks with he and Dylan (something to perk Dylan up too, so far he has been dull as well). I am watching to see Adam's reaction to the baby.

trunks

Postby trunks » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:28 pm

Man it really sucks that these writers have my boy Adam on prop duty for these newbies, there inserting him everywhere to add buzz and excitement to other characters especially chylan. He has to hold actors hand nowadays and I'm tired of it. We know Adam is the best actor and character on the show but do you have to have him everywhere and everyone saying his name all the time. Put him back behind his desk at Newman where hes a boss, setting up deals and being shark in the business world. #PutAdamfrontandCenter
#Givemyboymoreairtime
#TeamAdam

Return to “The Young and the Restless”