Hillary is Lilly's twin...........?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Milkshake24

Re: Hillary is Lilly's twin...........?

Postby Milkshake24 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:48 pm

Quote Axl Rose: Perhaps Hillary could be Neil's daughter but at the same time we know little or next to nothing about Neil's past before he ever came to Genoa City, so it is possible that before Neil ever came to Genoa City, that he could have hooked up with Hillary's mom way back when way before ever meeting Dru, so it could then possible for Neil to be Hillary's father and that Hillary's mother could be someone else from Neil's past way before he ever came to Genoa City because we know hardly anything about Neil's past

But you have to admit that I do have a point here

I see that point but the child would be older than Lily by at minimum 5 years real time and Hillary seems a bit younger than Lily! Why bring Dru's death up unless Dru's the mother? Neil was trying his hardest to get Dru pregnant again just before she left for Paris, Dru had started taking birth control to avoid pregnancy and didn't want another child. Once in Paris she could of discovered she was pregnant and gave up the child. It was several years later before she found her way back to Neil and telling him they had a child out there would of destroyed what they had so she kept her secret to herself! I think Rose is Rosella who is an aunt of Carmine and since the winters are talking Carmine and Leslie his lawyer and mention of him having no family or friends in town are hint's. Rosella is a psychic and if she is Rose than my guess is she gave Neil a reading when they met regarding his daughter with the woman from the paper(Dru) only Neil assumed she met Lily not knowing Hillary existed! Rose meets Hillary years later and gets a reading from Rose which leads her to Genoa City!

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:55 pm

No. Just no.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:57 pm

Quote Sunnyflower: No. Just no.

:D

ajsp35801

Postby ajsp35801 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:31 pm

I have no doubt that Hillary is Neil's daughter. And I couldn't be happier about it. This is what MAB should have done instead of that stupid whose the daddy with Malcolm and Sophia.

Now it remains to be seen whether the mother is Dru (she had twins with different fathers Neil and Malcolm and the baby was stolen...soaps have been known to do this) or Alex Perez (Hilary is so well put together that I think someone equally so raised her. Alex fits the bill. Especially for her age.) or some random woman we don't know (which I think would be nice because it would give Neil a past. And a new age appropriate love interest.). I don't think rose is her mother unless she is adopted because Neil on,y met her 6 years ago. She would not be this old in 6 years.

shainee

Postby shainee » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:36 pm

So either way Devon committed incest and I know they aren't related by blood but Devon being adopted would make no difference considering he considers himself to be a Winters and he would have committed incest by sleeping with his sister Hillary even though she isn't his biological sister, I don't think that is going to make a difference to Devon because that is his sister either way

Sorry, but that wouldn't stop Devon. He slept with Tyra 5 minutes after finding out they weren't related by blood, even though he thought they were related for his whole life. That was WAY more incestuous than this would be if it played out.

Brooksie82

Postby Brooksie82 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:01 pm

OKay I missed something. When did Hilary come in contact with Devon or is this assumptions for the future or a spoiler has been reviewed or a I missed an episode. How could she be lilys twin when they do not look much alike to me. I believe that she could have been born to rose on a one nite stand and her mom said that Neil was rotten and abandoned them just before her death. Probably told hilllary growing up that her dad was actually dead but then confessed that it was Neil before she died.

Calmie

Postby Calmie » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:28 pm

Quote Brooksie82: OKay I missed something. When did Hilary come in contact with Devon or is this assumptions for the future or a spoiler has been reviewed or a I missed an episode. How could she be lilys twin when they do not look much alike to me. I believe that she could have been born to rose on a one nite stand and her mom said that Neil was rotten and abandoned them just before her death. Probably told hilllary growing up that her dad was actually dead but then confessed that it was Neil before she died.

This is just assumptions. Hillary acts as if she has a hidden agenda, one that is not good.

EllizzySharonNNick

Postby EllizzySharonNNick » Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:06 pm

This could be possible, keep in that the kids in GC grow up faster than you you can imagine. You put to bed with a baby's bottle in their mouth, and they get up the following day with car keys in their hands.

ITA, GC kids are on a rear form of diet. Conveniently age them them to go with the show.

EllizzySharonNNick

Postby EllizzySharonNNick » Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:18 pm

You all will remember this post. Hillary is a Winter.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”