Do you think Phyllis is going to die?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
SoapKat

Do you think Phyllis is going to die?

Postby SoapKat » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:30 pm

I know the actress who plays her is leaving the show. And if her character does get killed off then that would suck because I was really starting to like her.

StinkyCat

Re: Do you think Phyllis is going to die?

Postby StinkyCat » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:58 pm

Quote SoapKat: I know the actress who plays her is leaving the show. And if her character does get killed off then that would suck because I was really starting to like her.

Rumor has it the roll of Phillis Newman has been recast. So we will probably see someone come out of rehab that looks like Phyllis.

Butterfly_Kissess1967

Postby Butterfly_Kissess1967 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:09 am

Quote StinkyCat:
Quote SoapKat: I know the actress who plays her is leaving the show. And if her character does get killed off then that would suck because I was really starting to like her.

Rumor has it the roll of Phillis Newman has been recast. So we will probably see someone come out of rehab that looks like Phyllis.

nooooooooooooooooooo

SilverQueen

Postby SilverQueen » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:21 am

OMG Not looking forward to that. So, Phyllis isn't going to die. She would be better off dying, if they think they can find another actress that plays Phyllis better than MS. That's a joke. I'll fast forward through the new actress scenes. That really bl@##ws. >( :(

Yrfan46

Postby Yrfan46 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:58 am

We can adapt to a new Phyllis but I hope they don't get rid of the character. When Ashley was recast years ago, I actually liked the new one more.

Bubblebliss

Postby Bubblebliss » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:29 am

According to MS, the character is not being killed off! I haven't heard anything in regards to a recast either....I've watched this show on and off for many years and started watching full time when Sandra Nelson played Phyllis...she did a good enough job but I wasn't familiar with MS's Phyllis at all, so it was weird to me at first when MS came back to the role... It took me some time to get used to her but she won me over!! Although now it would be hard for me to accept a different actress playing the part I think the character of Phyllis is too important to just be absent from the screen!

Karmonkarol

Postby Karmonkarol » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:45 pm

I'm so done if this Phylis leaves

Phyllisrocksthecradle

Postby Phyllisrocksthecradle » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:52 pm

Quote StinkyCat:

That's a rumor. There is not one proof they are recasting Phyllis. The zombie should die for what she did to our beautiful Christine & Paul.

Phyllisrocksthecradle

Postby Phyllisrocksthecradle » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:55 pm

Quote SilverQueen: OMG Not looking forward to that. So, Phyllis isn't going to die. She would be better off dying, if they think they can find another actress that plays Phyllis better than MS. That's a joke. I'll fast forward through the new actress scenes. That really bl@##ws. >( :(

There is still a chance she may die. Jack just told Adam she may never wake up. No one at this time know what is coming only the insiders. I hope she does. I never want her back on my favorite show.

Phyllisrocksthecradle

Postby Phyllisrocksthecradle » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:59 pm

Quote Karmonkarol: I'm so done if this Phylis leaves

I can not believe anyone will stop watching over one leaving the show. I think it's silly. I will not stop watching if Sharon left.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”